Mag box Vs Android

I have done loads of both and was previously all for the MAG. Re the picture if your setting are right the picture on the MAG is great.
But getting back to the comparison The 4K Firestick is the best thing for your IPTV, getting it set up is easy and there is also so much more you can do with it. PLUS if you ever need a VPN they are downloadable from the store and easy to install.

There is no real comparison, forget about all the talk of these different boxes they have no benefit over a 4K stick. The stick has all you need.

After checking out a couple of tests on my tablet I'm inclined to agree J . Bit skint at the moment mate so I'm going to load smarters or similar onto a fire TV box I've already got for the time being.
That box is great for IPTV you need nowt else. Although I would use StbEmu rather than Smarters.

Can anyone who has gone from Mag to Android or vice versa tell me which is better. Been using a Mag for a few years but have very little knowledge of Android ?

I went from a mag 254 to a Formuler that has Android mainly so can use a vpn a while ago . You enter a portal and use a Mac address like the mag. The software is for these boxes only called mytvonline. It's great, i use it as a media player also as even my TV struggles with some 5.1 content. It has Google play but also own app site so no need to side load dazn if you want all the footy. It's spot on for IPTV

hi lads ivea mag256 i just use it for iptv can you recomend a router for the isp blocks that are becoming more regular please id like one that doesnt batter the speed to my box too much im getting 60mbs at moment i know iwll loose some that but iwant it to be able to add any vpn of my choicei dont want one that its stuck too only one choice of vpn thanks boys n girls

Why do you think you wasted your money on a VPN router mate? Ive just ordered one:astonished:
I don't now because the VPN router works much better than the VPN app which I have now removed from the device. Would recommend one in the current climate.

hi lads ivea mag256 i just use it for iptv can you recomend a router for the isp blocks that are becoming more regular please id like one that doesnt batter the speed to my box too much im getting 60mbs at moment i know iwll loose some that but iwant it to be able to add any vpn of my choicei dont want one that its stuck too only one choice of vpn thanks boys n girls
I have a liberty shield router that i use for my mag....you can get them on Amazon

I`ve gone from a mag256 to a formuler box and there is simply no comparsion between the two. Mag boxes in my opinion are no longer fit for purpose, the picture quality on my Andriod box is way superior to anything that was on a mag box.
How many times on a mag box do you find that the sound codec is missing when trying to watch VOD content? So far, I`ve not encountered the same problem on a formuler box.
Just my 0.02c.
which formuler box did you choose ?

Back