Mag box Vs Android

After checking out a couple of tests on my tablet I'm inclined to agree J . Bit skint at the moment mate so I'm going to load smarters or similar onto a fire TV box I've already got for the time being.

The fire hd should be fine I’ve had a few android boxes all pretty much the same bare min spec would be 2gb ram and 16 go rom but try to double that if you can and that will be good for a few years. Also look at the 4K fire stick that’s brilliant and with prime deals coming up shortly you will deffo get one pretty cheap.

That would be down to your provider some providers have 1 app some have 2 or if like my provider spoilt for choice on apps. If your provider will give you server details then I would say xciptv player or may have his own hardcored app for you to use. Some will let you use
Smarters
Xciptv player
Tvimate
Im player
LTQ app
Mytvonline app
Ultimate smarters
Purple iptv player
Esso app

That would be down to your provider some providers have 1 app some have 2 or if like my provider spoilt for choice on apps. If your provider will give you server details then I would say xciptv player or may have his own hardcored app for you to use. Some will let you use
Smarters
Xciptv player
Tvimate
Im player
LTQ app
Mytvonline app
Ultimate smarters
Purple iptv player
Esso app
Yeah xciptv and tivimate are great

Just got that cheap android box will let you know what its like not expecting much to be honest but if it works good.At the end of the day as the old saying goes you get what you pay for..............

Yeah runs ok not the fastest but does the job. To be honest if the Amazon deals starts tomorrow and you can get a 4K fire stick for £25 hands down that’s an unbelievable deal.

Yeah runs ok not the fastest but does the job. To be honest if the Amazon deals starts tomorrow and you can get a 4K fire stick for £25 hands down that’s an unbelievable deal.
yes if you can get good wifi connection without buffering, if not add the price of ethernet adaptor to that :LOL:

Would that work better than the fire TV box I have now I don't have a 4k TV

Back