MAG freezing

So you sit around trawling old threads looking to provide disparaging remarks about threads & people's equipment, do you not work from home or are you one of the many....
I won't go there , but I'm certain that if there actually are others cleverly commenting on 2yr old threads, or perhaps most normal people don't trawl tech sites trying to prove superior knowledge 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
When we get notifications we are obviously going to comment on the threads like moshi has said the thread is 2 year old most members has moved with the times device wise.
As for trawling your mistaken bud you see the bell at the top that’s where notifications appear hence why moshi has commented.
No one is trying to prove superior knowledge but we can certainly go down that road by all means🙃🙃🙃🙃

i have this problem whats the solution my box locks up and remote dont respond
Buy a better box mags are getting too old for iptv.
If you like the mag box layout then get a firestick and put stb emu Pro on it which imitates mag boxes.
Or look at the buzz or formuler range not many people offer support around mag boxes now bud

Try this @jagdish

Hi I have a Magbox 254 that kept pausing & not responding to remote,
The only cure was power down & reboot.
I HAVE SINCE FOUND IT TO BE A BUFFERING ISSUE. TO CURE IT home button, settings, advance settings, buffer size, increase to full (15 in my case) ok, home, TV Watch box uninterrupted 👌.
Happy viewing 😀

ooh just retourne the box
MAg boxes comes with Limited in cache and memory you will keep facing this issue Buy android box better then Mag this is my advice to you

It's plenty friendly enough.
He replied to a thread without reading or trying any suggestions.
He's posted the same thing for past three years and never replied to, nor acknowledged any of the suggested solutions.
He'll be back in two years and get the same response, and no doubt the same SJW's will be on standby offering the same fake moral support

It's plenty friendly enough.
He replied to a thread without reading or trying any suggestions.
He's posted the same thing for past three years and never replied to, nor acknowledged any of the suggested solutions.
He'll be back in two years and get the same response, and no doubt the same SJW's will be on standby offering the same fake moral support

The only suggestions he'd had previously were to check batteries in the remote and check his Internet connection wasn't dropping. Telling somebody to throw something they've paid money for in a skip isn't likely to be taken as a serious suggestion so let's discount that shall we - I mean, have you seen the price of skips? It'd be complete overkill for disposing of a single streaming device. And I'm not sure you're supposed to put electrical equipment in them anyway.

The 'solution' to his problem was in post #15 of this thread.
Did he read it before asking in post #22?
Nope.
So you reposted it in post #24
Which he won't read.
Because he has a history of asking the same thing and then not returning for years.
Make a note in your diary for December 2025, I'm sure the problem will be the same and he'll have endured another 24 months of freezing and buffering.

The 'solution' to his problem was in post #15 of this thread.
Did he read it before asking in post #22?
Nope.
So you reposted it in post #24
Which he won't read.
Because he has a history of asking the same thing and then not returning for years.
Make a note in your diary for December 2025, I'm sure the problem will be the same and he'll have endured another 24 months of freezing and buffering.

I will indeed post in a helpful, non-condescending way wherever I can. Thanks for the advice.

Hi guys. Having trouble with my mag 322. Freezes whilst viewing a feed. Sometimes can happen within five minutes of booting other times an hour or so. When it happens the box doesn’t respond to the remote and only a hard reboot works. I’ve read other having similar but cannot get a clear answer on a fix. I’ve tried Different Ethernet/hdmi leads and ports, different router, even a new portal because I thought that may be the issue. No luck :(
Thinking of returning the box as it’s only a few weeks old.
Open to any suggestions and if I was to return the box what would you guys recommend going for.
Thanks
Haha , saw the title and thought , serves the murdering , torturers right. Then realised it wasn’t football related . 😂

Back