Mass frequency change

dan-ger-ous

VIP Member
There seems to be a mass frequency change in Birmingham. Doing a factory default reset and a power scan (see tutorial in Eurovox section) will bring everything back. Have a nice day! :) Update: Symbol rate: 6.952. Start: 100Mhz. End 850Mhz. Step: 8. Press OK or yellow to begin powerscan. Thanks to HiTeck for the insight, it would've helped if i added this when starting the thread.

Last edited:
hopefully that will help solve a lot of members problems in that area! im sure we will get an influx lol!

Hi, am in brum and my channels have all disapeared this morning. I've tried the above but no joy. Any more tips at all? Thanks in advance.

Hi, am in brum and my channels have all disapeared this morning. I've tried the above but no joy. Any more tips at all? Thanks in advance.

Make sure you set your symbol rate to 6952 step set to 8, start at 100.00mhz stop at 850.00 and you should be fine.

I have 2 boxes, both Eurovox. A newer and older one. The new one is now showing channels. The older one is saying 'wait for code to be updated' for alot of channels (terrestrial channels are ok). Anything I can do?

The older one must have the free to air firmware on it, you can either flash the box using the guides here at the top of the page Eurovox or enter the codes manually which we cant discuss here, although you might find them on this Tech-Kings Toolbar Download

what about starview users, as we can't manipulate step set or start and end frequency.
missing united game :(

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Make sure you set your symbol rate to 6952 step set to 8, start at 100.00mhz stop at 850.00 and you should be fine.

what about starview users, as we can't manipulate step set or start and end frequency.
missing united game :(

For starview,
Menu, factory settings. Pin is 0000

English > installation
choose provider
Autoscan
Press OK
channels found
Exit
Press Menu - 1570
TURN EMU on , Set Default key
exit exit exit

how do we get past nag3. someone must know. where are all those techguys. come on for uk or for the world cup. pls :bang head:

how do we get past nag3. someone must know. where are all those techguys. come on for uk or for the world cup. pls :bang head:

It is way too early to talk about how we get pasta Nagra 3, because truth is, there is no way to get past it at the moment. Not to say its impossible, but it will take ALOT of time and effort to even get to a decent stage where we can say that we're almost there. There are alot of people that wish the same as you sylhetidude, but this is just going to be one h*ll of a waiting game with no promised end result.

Looks like this whole mass frequency change, then the move to Nagra 3.7 is in effect. Birmingham is set to recieve new cards. :(

Right folks, not sure if this is just affecting Birmingham viewers or viewers outside of Birmingham, but there's been a key change at 08:30 16/05/2010.

I had a programme that i was missing, so couldnt be asked waiting for the box to update itself, the keys can be found on the TechKings toolbar that can be downloaded here:
Tech-Kings Toolbar Download

Reminder: Posting codes on the forum is not allowed

Yes for the moment i still am Linny, thought i was done for, it kept on showing "code being updated" and it'll then switch to "Insert smart card", and if i were to go to another channel, it would just repeat the process again, so just put in the codes manually and i'm back on. Cant say it will last for very long though. :pic:

Hi guys.
Woke up this morning in lanarkshire Motherwell. Same thing as brum yesterday. Tried factory reset etc with no joy. Anybody any ides.
Cheers
Tarefpel

Hi guys.
Woke up this morning in lanarkshire Motherwell. Same thing as brum yesterday. Tried factory reset etc with no joy. Anybody any ides.
Cheers
Tarefpel

have you tried a full factory reset and full rescan also if you have had new cards in your area for vm then its downhill im afraid!

Back