Maxytec 5G plus

I was using one until i converted a spare android box into a similar sort of thing, Boot time is about 30 seconds to a minute if you have a cog and browser screen once it has booted press 8888888888888 or 999999999 and you should get the launcher screen

Would like anyone using this box to give a review or feedback about it as contemplating getting one..
Says it can run stalker and Xtream? plus linux but no info ref this box anywhere.

Had to return mine, had an issue with the time it took to boot, think I got a duff one.
Interface wasn't the best but was quick for opening streams etc. Came with a fair bit of content as standard.
Decided to get a refund so time with the box was short

Had to return mine, had an issue with the time it took to boot, think I got a duff one.
Interface wasn't the best but was quick for opening streams etc. Came with a fair bit of content as standard.
Decided to get a refund so time with the box was short
Thanks mate yes I contacted seller on amazon and asked for info ref how to run it using stalker and Linux and how it can run Xtream as there is zero info anywhere ref this box they just replied with”it’s an android box”..hence I did not buy it.

Back