Maybe Changing broadband provider, advice needed

I changed my I S P this week and now when I try to download any thing on E2Istream I get "No item too display".My new ISP is Vodafone.
Any thoughts on this?

further confusion for me as the house phone is now a deal breaker (never use the damn thing unless someone phones me:cry:). But interestingly for me is that Openreach has now put my area box on 'soon' for install of fibre to the house , so according to them what know, that means within 6 months usually. I will get updated when it is going to happen.
So, I'm tending to NOW broadband and phone on a monthly deal, as all the rest want 12-18 months deals. Price is ok and speed appears same as the rest 10-11mb which is what I'm getting now. As long as they don't block IPTV.

I had same with BT it took around 18 months in the end though. IPTV is fine with them.

Ive been with TalkTalk, never again! Bt were okish but swapped to Zen and really can't fault them.

Speeds are best i've ever had on line and Fritzbox is actually a decent router in its own right.
Price wise at the higher end but you get what you pay for.

further confusion for me as the house phone is now a deal breaker (never use the damn thing unless someone phones me:cry:). But interestingly for me is that Openreach has now put my area box on 'soon' for install of fibre to the house , so according to them what know, that means within 6 months usually. I will get updated when it is going to happen.
So, I'm tending to NOW broadband and phone on a monthly deal, as all the rest want 12-18 months deals. Price is ok and speed appears same as the rest 10-11mb which is what I'm getting now. As long as they don't block IPTV.
Have you used the dslchecker site yourself? It'll show every product available on your cabinet & exchange

thanks lukieno1, I tried it but my line isn't recognised as a BT line (it'sTalktalk) and I don't have an 'access id' or the other option underneath (whose title I can't remember). So no joy there.
As an aside to the 'fibre soon' from Openreach, they are now doing a lot of different location works in the next district to mine that use the same exchange as my house, so it may well be 'soon'. :smiley:

Never noticed any blocking of iptv using sky , but I do run my own router which is Rock solid. Never known a dropped connection yet also run my iptv through wifi and not seen a glitch in that. I'm getting cabin fever here as both kids got norovirus and we been watching stuff on iptv since Wednesday and we ain't seen a buffer yet. But sky are expensive unless you got a offer. Heres hoping I dont get this norovirus, I'm a baby when it comes to spewing lol
What router are you using?

I was with TT and had no end of issues. Been with BT for 3 pkus years and not had any issues with streaming. Hardly ever read of any issues with BT.

Back