Mayweather Vs McGregor - Times + Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unticked it and saved. Still cant see the events or prime on the channel list. How do you rescan? Sorry for being a noob

Rebooted the box and theres a channel 'PPV Slate' which has shows the maymac picture with the price. Would that be the channel i need?

Rebooted the box and theres a channel 'PPV Slate' which has shows the maymac picture with the price. Would that be the channel i need?
It's one of the channels, but that one won't be showing the event, it will just be showing the advertisement image.

Just noticed you use a different bouquet plugin so I can't really help much with that since I've never used that one.

You can always try a full automatic scan, and you'll definetly get it then.

Yeah think this box is using 'sky bouquets maker' from what i see. Might just pay for it. Thanks for trying to help

I press epg button, scroll downpast sports, movies etc and there's a 'red button' section, it's in there, scroll across to 23:45 and that's when it starts, SD on sky events and HD on itv ppv according to my epg

I press epg button, scroll downpast sports, movies etc and there's a 'red button' section, it's in there, scroll across to 23:45 and that's when it starts, SD on sky events and HD on itv ppv according to my epg

No go in epg either. Even after unhiding 'red button' no additional channels :(

'Itv ppv hd' shows in my channel list but its blank. No epg showing
Do you use OpenWebIf?

Try putting your box IP into your web browser on a PC or phone on the same wifi, then look at Television>Last Scanned have a look through there and you'll possibly find it

my sky events screen on the red button is blank , is is still possible it will come
on ? only to save sourcing links etc.
epg 12am is highlighted ( box is 1 hr fast)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back