Mayweather Vs McGregor - Times + Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine was a blank screen all day, now it has a picture of the event and says it starts midnight. Hopefully it'll be live in 10 mins

Reactions: ste
Just started showing on the sub I have on my firestick as a backup to my usual IPTV supplier. They're selling 48 hour passes for £2 and it's dead easy to put on there using the perfect player app.

Just started showing on the sub I have on my firestick as a backup to my usual IPTV supplier. They're selling 48 hour passes for £2 and it's dead easy to put on there using the perfect player app.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See above for the joke.... [emoji6]

I have a back up sub on my very popular Fire stick for £1.50 for 24 hours

Only 2/6 channels showing the action on mine so far, the others have preview screens on. Probs won't even stay up to watch it tbh, hope to cath a re-run tomorrow tho.

I guess it's worth noting, M3U links have been added! They will be constantly updated throughout the night if I manage to stay up.

footer-logo.gif
where can i find links? thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back