MBC on 26 east

Are the MBC channels still available on 26 east in the UK i know they use to be years ago but after a quick look i cannot find them. Thanks

I don't think they are available anymore. I think they went onto a tighter beam to the middle east. I could have a look tonight myself for you.

I got this answer for you from over at SU. It looks like very little chance in uk. Some channels available but no mbc.

in Germany my Dish 1,30 meter i have signal their but MBC have no signal it is Badr7
Badr-7-East-MENA.png

you will receiver signal only Badr4 26E
Badr-4-BSS.png

Ok thank you all for your replies i had scanned on my 1.2 mtr channel master dish in the south of the country but found nothing but just wanted make sure it was not a problem my end

Maybe worth having a go at 7w. Information below.

I have never tried the 26E MBC channels, but I have tried the 7W MBC channels.

Down here in North London/Hertfordshire, it is possible to just lock the 7W NWA beam MBC channels on 1.2m dish
at certain times of the day.

A full and reliable signal is possible with a larger 1.5m dish. I have seen both of these in action down here.

There is also a mbc 2 channel as described below that i can pick up even in west yorkshire with a 1m dish.

Also, it's worth me mentioning that if you or you're contact is interested in the MBC channels, there is
one specific channel called MBC2 that shows 24hr movies and can be picked up on 7W with a 90cm dish
because it is on the stronger MENA beam at 11277-V-27500.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter 13.png
    ScreenHunter 13.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
The main reason i was looking is that i have just come back from cyprus and the hotel we stayed in was showing a lot of good new english films with subs so i will have a go a 7 west

Back