Meet Annie (Dave).

Someday s I don't know where this beauty of mines begins and ends, dog's life right enough, ha ha

Attachments

• IMG_20210405_134723.jpg
    IMG_20210405_134723.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 11
A new kid on the block @stuss well until september school term.
Hes going to an 11yr old lad with severe autism that goes to school with my youngest son etc.
His dad passed away late last year and earlier this year his dog that he had was put to sleep due to severe health problems etc.
He dont know anything about it yet and will be a suprise for him.
His mum knows about it all and hopefully bring him back out of his shell because hes had an horrific time dealing with everything etc.

The dogs name is Arlo and hes a fox red labrador and hes cost me a small fortune but worth every single penny.

Attachments

• IMG-20210520-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20210520-WA0000.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 9
Hes going to an 11yr old lad with severe autism that goes to school with my youngest son etc.
His dad passed away late last year and earlier this year his dog that he had was put to sleep due to severe health problems etc.
His mum knows about it all and hopefully bring him back out of his shell because hes had an horrific time dealing with everything etc.

The dogs name is Arlo and hes a fox red labrador and hes cost me a small fortune but worth every single penny.
Hello mate,
Thats a touching tale, but with a great outcome, beautiful pup. Welcome Arlo, to TK. 🤗

Beautiful dog mate and really nice kind gesture (y)

Back