Messi's Contract

Villa always will be close to my heart.

But sad to say they can't offer what city obviously can to him.

Think villa fans should respect the guy he has been dignified throughout the whole process unlike another certain someone :sneaky:
Spot on bud he’s stayed through thick and thin so only fair villa should let him go as that’s loyalty imo

Can't fault Grealish at all for leaving, he's given a huge chunk of his playing career to Villa. I think fans hurt more when it's a local lad who's come through the ranks but tbf to Grealish he stuck around even when they were relegated and at his age he's entitled to a move to a top club.

Can't fault Grealish at all for leaving, he's given a huge chunk of his playing career to Villa. I think fans hurt more when it's a local lad who's come through the ranks but tbf to Grealish he stuck around even when they were relegated and at his age he's entitled to a move to a top club.
100% mate couldnt have said it better.

Few of my mates who live in the Aston area have told me they have met him numerous times and he such a good guy down to earth. No arrogance or thinking hes above anyone as you would think with some of the footballers.

Hes been at the club for over 15 years what else to villa fans want. Hes given EVERYTHING he had for the club that he loves. I have a sneaky feeling years down the line we may see him back at Villa to retire there.

IMG_20210805_211217_344.jpg

IMG_20210805_211223_366.jpg

Yes he's away to Celtic, Celts are gonna break their wage cap and pay him the 25 grand a week that Scott Brown was getting, only kidding, my moneys on PSG or one of the top clubs in SerieA, maybe Inter if the sell Lukaku to Chelsea.

Yes he's away to Celtic, Celts are gonna break their wage cap and pay him the 25 grand a week that Scott Brown was getting, only kidding, my moneys on PSG or one of the top clubs in SerieA, maybe Inter if the sell Lukaku to Chelsea.

Question is who is gona pay his obscene salary which is anywhere from 50 million to 100 million a year.

Think he is gonna have to take a pay cut, no matter where he ends up, getting on in years now too.

Ye and tbh he still can be big asset to any team for another 2-3 seasons.

Coming days will be interesting. Would love to see him grace the premier league but seems highly unlikely.

20210805_225329.jpg

Messi: "When a manager like Steve Bruce comes calling you don't even need to think. I'm honoured to pull on the famous black and white stripes and can't wait to play in front of the Toon Army. If I can be half the player Andy Carroll was for them I'll be a happy man!"

E8DD6VzWEA4Mnc8.jpeg.jpg

Rumours surfacing that Messi is considering dropping down the leagues as he enters the twilight of his career.

I can only think he'll go to PSG but if he had any sense he'd go to the MLS. At least in the MLS he'll be in a less competitive league. At the end of the day, he ain't no spring chicken in footballing terms.
I think Barca are quite happy he's left the way he has. At least this way any blame has been deflected from the club so no outcry from fans. Apparently Barca are a billion euro in debt, that is a scary amount of money for any club to owe

Last edited:
PSG was always the destination. He knows the dire situation at Barca so has done one lol.

Personally would have been amazing to see him in the premier league but that won't ever happen now.

Hes going psg imo

Neymer messi and mbappe 🤣🤣 unbelievable front 3

Mbappe might leave though according to reports.

But if he doesn't it should be safe to say champions league will be there's.. Well if they don't choke again lol

IMG_20210806_162956_040.jpg

He went from the guy who through his dummy out the pram and demanded to leave immediately to the guy who was on stage crying like a baby saying he dont want to leave to then a week previous posting a pic in ibiza with 5 PSG lads to now signing a 2 year deal with them, good riddance I say, at least when ronaldo wanted to leave united he told fergi he wanted to go, fergi asked him for 1 more season and he did that then left, left for many leagues and conquered them all, that's what u call the GOAT! barca are better off without messi, drain on the club. He's even retired from international football twice bcuz he throws a tantrum

He went from the guy who through his dummy out the pram and demanded to leave immediately to the guy who was on stage crying like a baby saying he dont want to leave to then a week previous posting a pic in ibiza with 5 PSG lads to now signing a 2 year deal with them, good riddance I say, at least when ronaldo wanted to leave united he told fergi he wanted to go, fergi asked him for 1 more season and he did that then left, left for many leagues and conquered them all, that's what u call the GOAT! barca are better off without messi, drain on the club. He's even retired from international football twice bcuz he throws a tantrum

Never have liked him at all.

World class sure but I have more respect for Ronaldo especially with him sticking to what he has said and done. Accomplished everything possible at numerous leagues and won everything imaginable. Has proved he really is the GOAT imo

Messi is a drama queen and seems your watching a soap opera with him as seen with his speech at the press conference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never have liked him at all.

World class sure but I have more respect for Ronaldo especially with him sticking to what he has said and done. Accomplished everything possible at numerous leagues and won everything imaginable. Has proved he really is the GOAT imo

Messi is a drama queen and seems your watching a soap opera with him as seen with his speech at the press conference.
Ronaldo and messi are both same spit there dummies out at least little thing it’s as tho there twins😅😅

Last edited by a moderator:
Back