Cable Mgcamd installation

Abcdeepen

Hiall
I only have ccam on my box but want to change my lines and the people i want to use only do mgcamd.
Is there somewhere i can download the mgcamd siftcam and also can someone advise me on how to install it on tomvox.

Thanks in advance for any help

Have a look in my set up guide in my signature strip, there's plenty of info in there.
Basically you will need to download it using the plugins button.
Mgcamd 1.38

When i press menu it shows
2 things
Show translation packages set as no
Show source packages set as no

Here's my suggestion for you, click on this Andy Mc Open ATV-6.0
Download the Zgemma folder from the build and fire it on to a formatted to fat 32 usb stick, reflash the box and all your cams are installed. Currently using it on my H2 combo and works very well. Just add the net id and the line and restart mgcam, job done

I'd say play with the ones in plugins first and change from menu, skin and gui options or similar. You'll find it....

Are you reflashing now? The guide to whatever build you're using will follow you through it yes. I think install a build until you're comfortable setting up an image yourself.

I am going to - i am.hoing to use the openatv link as suggested so that should just set it up for me correct as it is a build already made am i correct?

Woosh? Yes correct. There's maybe a few now actually but Woosh certainly the most common if you need assistance.

Woosh will work but you need to change a few settings and plugins as he doesn't have a build for h1 on cable. Andys should be easier to setup as it was made on cable

Back