Timeshift location /media/hdd/timeshift/

Timeshift checking for free space = no
Timeshift checking for older files [in minutes] = disabled

Enable auto record = no
Automatically start timeshift after = disabled

Recording settings
Prefered tuner for recording = disabled

Try that then remove usb stick re-add usb while reebooting box
I've tried all these and still getting the wheel in the top left corner. Is it happening to everyone or just me as it's happening on both my boxes. Cheers

I've tried all these and still getting the wheel in the top left corner. Is it happening to everyone or just me as it's happening on both my boxes. Cheers

I was getting the same issue originally (had it on other images as well that I have used). Others in this thread have had similar issues

I sorted mine by reverting back to saving epg to internal flash and it was sorted. I have since updated the box to MB v2 image and changed epg to usb and its been fine havent experienced the blue wheel spin.

I have also updated the ATV software each night since and the box has been fine. I see many people seem to be experiencing problems updating any kernel software update but it doesnt appear to effect the H2 box. The only minor issue that I had after an update was a flashing LED changing from clock to channel number which was easily sorted by going into menu > setup > usuage and gui > display > LED display setup and change "show on LED" to whatever your preference is.

The only problem I have had is what MB posted is in post #147.

Please help I have followed the info but can not get any channels to work set tuner b to my area and autobouquets also and completed a scan. Added my line and set my softcam to mgcamd and restated but still no channel???

If the box has been set up correctly then you have pulled/scanned in all channels for your area but nothing is showing you say? Firstly go to say bbc or itv (not hd) and see if that displays. If it does then you know the "problem" is either line related or the set up with your softcam isnt correct. If it doesnt display the problem lies elsewhere.

If you are using mgcamd ftp to the box and make sure you have

i) mg-cfg file and newcamd.list file in usr/keys.

If you have then open up your newcamd.list file (normally right click, then choose edit) and paste in your line details. Make sure you before you close the file you choose save option.

Then restart your cam again using remote blue button > softcam > softcam panel make sure mgcamd_1.38r1 is showing > and press green button to restart.

Now go to an hd or scrambled channel and it should be on.

For the picons you should just ftp the entire folder that you will have downloaded with MBs image and ftp that folder to media/hdd. restart the box and that should be you.

Good luck.

If the box has been set up correctly then you have pulled/scanned in all channels for your area but nothing is showing you say? Firstly go to say bbc or itv (not hd) and see if that displays. If it does then you know the "problem" is either line related or the set up with your softcam isnt correct. If it doesnt display the problem lies elsewhere.

If you are using mgcamd ftp to the box and make sure you have

i) mg-cfg file and newcamd.list file in usr/keys.

If you have then open up your newcamd.list file (normally right click, then choose edit) and paste in your line details. Make sure you befre you close the file you choose save option.

Then restart your cam again using remote blue button > softcam > softcam panel make sure mgcamd_1.38r1 is showing > and press green button to restart.

Now go to an hd or scrambled channel and it should be on.
Thanks sorted it just trying to get the EPG to work now

Thanks sorted it just trying to get the EPG to work now

Follow mikeys guide mate in post #109 (below) but post back if you have any problems.

press green button go to EPGimporter change to enable set a time for it to refresh IE 7:00 or something then go down to import after booting up and change to always... go to bottom load long description up to x days and change 5 to 7.. then press blue button = sources go to bottom of list you will see Rytec UK Sat/Virgin XMLTV press ok the list will expand press ok button on all 6 so they are green ticked
uk/Ireland-freesat (xz)
uk/Ireland-Fta (xz)
uk/Ireland-international (xz)
uk/Ireland-Sky 1 (live on sat) (xz)
uk/Ireland-Sky 2 (Dead on sat) (xz)
uk/Ireland-sports/movies (xz)

save press green to save again go back EPGimpoter and press yellow button = manual it will sart importing epg give it about 10 mins to imort all

Hi mikey, I have your image on both my boxes and every 30 secs or so I get a spinning circle up in the top left of the screen. It doesnt affect what were watching but slightly annoying. Any ideas ?? TIA

Hi mikey, I have your image on both my boxes and every 30 secs or so I get a spinning circle up in the top left of the screen. It doesnt affect what were watching but slightly annoying. Any ideas ?? TIA

A number of people have reported the same issue. See post #166 and #168 to see if that helps.

Follow mikeys guide mate in post #109 (below) but post back if you have any problems.

press green button go to EPGimporter change to enable set a time for it to refresh IE 7:00 or something then go down to import after booting up and change to always... go to bottom load long description up to x days and change 5 to 7.. then press blue button = sources go to bottom of list you will see Rytec UK Sat/Virgin XMLTV press ok the list will expand press ok button on all 6 so they are green ticked
uk/Ireland-freesat (xz)
uk/Ireland-Fta (xz)
uk/Ireland-international (xz)
uk/Ireland-Sky 1 (live on sat) (xz)
uk/Ireland-Sky 2 (Dead on sat) (xz)
uk/Ireland-sports/movies (xz)

save press green to save again go back EPGimpoter and press yellow button = manual it will sart importing epg give it about 10 mins to imort all
Yes completed ever step but still no EPG

Hi Mikey,

I have installed the image, added my net id but 0 channels are clearing, I have the correct net id, my line is ok and mgcamd_1.38r1 is running.

Thanks in advance.

Leelee your welcome mate everyone needs help at some point - thats the beauty of forums like this one.

Sanj are the free to air not clearing?

Back