Miracle box

@Moondog are you up and running ?

@desirangers you should have a picture on BBC 1, BBC2, ITV and a couple of others.

You will get a blank screen on all the rest until you enter your line details via filezilla

Thanks for the reply both.

I do not seem to be getting pictures for anything. I think I may have jumped the gun when setting up the box. I used the wizard and automatic scanning feature. I guess I should follow Bees instructions to get the desired results.

I have a paid for VM line, so I think I am fulfilling this part. I was unsure how to obtain 'my line; details, but Garyth from another thread has informed me I can find this information out by doing the below:

"Connect to your box via FileZilla/ flash fxp and the user path will be usr/ keys/ right click on newcamd.list and press edit/ your line should show here"

I will give the instructions a go this evening and let you guys know how I get on.

Thanks again for replying.

I think you are getting a bit mixed up.

You have paid for a VM line, is this your official VM connection to the house ?

Have you paid a server, received an N line then put the details in the box using filezilla ?

These are two different things.

There is a request thread here

Yes, my paid for VM line is my official VM connection to the house.

I I thought this would grant me the N line. Sounds like I need to request this via your link as you say? Is this a free service?

Hi bees sorry for being so thick again but how do I get the epg onto the USB? Thanks in advance (again).

---------- Post Merged at 05:26 PM ----------

Hi bees moondog again had to get my f to aerial connector today. Just done a scan as you said it went to 100% but only found 42 channels. Is this normal, although bbc1,2 cbbc etc are working but not hd. If I have done things correctly so far am I ready to order my n line? Thanks for your time.

Sounds like you are scanning on the wrong net Id, you should get about 375 Tv and about 35 radio channel.

You will only get a couple of channels working as you have mentioned, that's normal.

Try a few Net Id's around your area, a bit of trial and error won't damage the box, until you find a full set of channels.

Stick the USB in the box, then power on by the rocker switch, chenge the EPG setting to media/hdd not internal flash
and your RPG will store to the USB drive.

You aren't putting anything on the USB initially, the box will just store it there when it updates
itself every night

Is this a free service?

The request is free !!!

but you will have to pay for the line lol

Nice one mate, appreciate your help. I'll let you know how I get on.

---------- Post Merged at 07:45 PM ----------

Network id is set at 0000 how do I know what to change it to? Thanks.

Hi again folks, got mine all up and working with a test line for a few hours and everything working great apart from I have no sound from the box, I know sound works as working on other box so a bit puzzled?

any ideas or advice?

Have I maybe missed something during install?

Many Thanks

Hi bees just got sorted, (I think) tho I got 557 channels is this ok? I know you were saying earlier about 375, I'm gonna order my line up tomorrow if this seems right (557) Thanks again couldn't of done it without your help.

Hello, Ive ordered a miracle box mini + which arrives today. I've just jumped from kryptview as I can't wait any longer for sport to come back.
sorry to sound stupid but where do I look on here for the miracle box set up? And is there anything I require apart from the line which is in hand, thanks in advance

Yeah, I ordered the 8 gig one from WOS, once you set your box up it configures it save your epg to USB so it doesn't brick your box by using all boxes memory. All will be in bees guide mate.

Got my box and done scan and got 550 odd channels, ordered a c line and got all channels on but it keeps sticking Advice anyone? Thanks in advance.

Mine is rebuilt and up an running but is quite glitchy especially on Sky channels which freeze regularly and I also don't get a couple of channels including gold! Although I get gold +1

am I right in thinking it's the line? Unfortunately I paid for a year so I guess I am stuck with it.

Last edited:
Can somebody help me please. I have followed the guide on how to set up an E2 combo box for my new miracle box. I got to the stage where I download the CCcam and MG Cam then I'm stuck. Do I need to link my pc to the box to download attached files? Then to change N lines to CWS= And then it says open FileZilla. Sorry if I'm being thick but my krypview comfort zone days are numbered. Thanks anyone who replies

scroll down to the softcam bit press ok then, off top of my head you use your right or left arrow key to see list of plugins then you install the Ccam from there.

The guide is a bit confusing on that bit it stumped me for a while.

Last edited:
Got mine all sorted now, wish I'd done it much earlier. The reason I had so many channels is I didn't do the regional search bit, once I checked bees' guide above u can't really go wrong. The trouble I had with the picture sticking was the c line, got it changed to n line and everything good It took a while but got there in the end.

I'm still getting stuck on softcam part, they are downloaded but when it says go to the link at the bottom of the post, that link don't work and I'm not sure where the part that looks like it's on a pc comes from, getting frustrated now as everything else seems to be there. Epg is showing up with the channels but I can't get any, I have a link ready to get a 24 hr trial before I subscribe for the year but don't know what to do arghhhhh

Back