Missing channels

Ladyblue

Hi all...I turned on tv today..Theres a few channels missing..Dave..Drama and a few more..I have an old sky box in another room,and they are all still there..I did a rescan,didnt find them..I did a blind scan and still no Dave,Drama,Yesterday..and a few more....I am a bit confused now...Any help would be great..Thanks L....

Hi Celticfc...I just have the Tiviar Alpha with the fortis image that it came with...I never got around to changing it...And I have those front lights off..I am not sure if they could be turned off with a new image...

Hi Celticfc...I just have the Tiviar Alpha with the fortis image that it came with...I never got around to changing it...And I have those front lights off..I am not sure if they could be turned off with a new image...

i dont know , and im using wooshbuild

Yeah...I have rescanned a few times...Just not getting Dave and the otheres I mentioned...If the frequency had changed..I would think the blind scan would find it...The old sky box in the other room is fairly old,but then they update themselves if theres a frequency transponder change...Its not that I am mad into dave /drama etc...I just hate not knowing..

Cables can over time let in water if damaged or skirt on lnb not pulled down all the way.
Have you swapped boxes over to see if it works elsewhere.

Cables can over time let in water if damaged or skirt on lnb not pulled down all the way.
Have you swapped boxes over to see if it works elsewhere.
At work now....I will swap over the box in the morning,and see what happens....Thanks for all the replies so far!!

Back