Missing "normal" channels?

chaplad

As well as all the expected (sly) channels that have gone black,loads of my "normal" channels have also gone black.

Ie ITV2 HD,gold, Dave and loads of others?

Its a H2S running Woosh and its worked normally up to this week with no probs. I have tried rebooting my box and router,updating and also doing a channel scan-it has all made no difference.

Any one any ideas of anything I can try to get my normal channels back??

Cheers all in advance!

Restart Cam?
Check signal strength on tuners?
Check cable ends?
Server problem?

Are you missing FTA also? If so this points to problems with cables/dish rather than internet/server.

Thanks-no FTA is working fine- channels 1 to 5 no probs. It shows good signal strength on the box in the RH corner of the non working channels.

How do I restart Cam?

fta channels ie: itv bbc ok
gold .dave . comedy central fine
zgemma h2s . woosh v5..

Menu, SoftcamPanel, Highlight Cam 1 which should show your cam and then free to restart.

Apart from that is your internet ok, does iptv work?

If all this doesn't fix it I would say the issue points to your line/provider. Maybe try a test line to rule it out.

menu
info panel
softcam panel
select cam . ( mines 1).
green to restart

In softcam panel it says select cam 1- mgcamd-1.38r1.

Under selact cam1 it says active CAM1;mgcad_1.38r1

It keeps flashing in the Rhand blue box- "No new ecm info"

Does this sound like it is all there? Can I check anywhere to see if my line has gone AWOL?

have you tried pressing on ya remote
ok x2
ecm should tell you ie: 0.249 is mine on sky movies..
Times vary up stairs says nano.

When I press restart cam (green) it says restarting cam 1.3xxx and counts down? How would I know it had worked?

sorry try gold
using the remote press ok twice
if using woosh build
look at tv bottom of tv centre should have
ECM time 0.280 is mine

sounds like you line is not connected
not sounding sarcastic but are you connected online
sly turned my sky shield on last weekend i couldnt get nothing on a £30 firestick..

Yes its connected-its been working ok for months,its BT broadband,a while ago I had to redo my line using filezilla, I cant remember now how I did it TBH. I think I will have to try that again-how do I find my IP address in my zgemma?

Thanks everyone.

There are no line details in the lower right panel so its vanished. Whats the easiest way to get the line back on it please?? (For a computer numpty)

ftp from pc
or memory stick with cfg file included off ypur provider
providing he hasnt done a runnner
(joke).

as above on woosh build v5
press menu
press information
press network
that should show ur ip
thats on woosh.v5
i cant comnent further as i am annoying ppl with reposting...
even though my info is my own

Back