MISSING S*Y CHANNELS - LOOK HERE!!!

I wouldn't think of it like that. You can benefit greatly from upgrading to fibre, IPTV or not. I would never go back to slow ADSL. IPTV is a bonus. Although from what I have seen the service is unreliable, and full of poor low bitrate streams, no HD!

With regard to RTE, getting Saorview now seems like a good idea if its non watchable on satellite. I know its on satellite too but you need a strange system to get that don't you and is it compatible with an ordinary dish and LNB on a rotor??

The IPTV package that I use has decent HD channels and is fine for every day viewing. People need to realise it's not the same for live sports as CS was, the sooner the better too!

It was... I feel sorry for the people that have only just got their boxes though in the last couple of months who haven't really had their monies worth so to speak. I got my first box in Sep 2015 so even I was relatively late but still managed around 18 months out of it and saved several hundreds of pounds in that time.

It is a shame that people 'late to the party' have been left out of pocket, but at £80 for a zgemma box and around £20 for full sly package inc movies, sports, bt sports etc anyone who had it for two months or more probably broke even at the very least.

Reliable and IPTV don't belong in the same sentence. I have used IPTV from a few different providers over the last 12 months and whilst some have been better than others, it hasn't been a good enough alternative for every day viewing.

This is my general issue with IPTV and why I'm not going over too. The good thing about CS was that the video feed was coming from your dish, and the encryption key from your line provider. Now, the entire stream is coming from your IPTV provider and could be many, many minutes behind and subject to lagging if the stream is maxed out (which will be an issue now everyone makes the jump to IPTV and suppliers get greedy). Don't get me wrong, there will be some great IPTV suppliers out there but I don't like the fact a feed could go down any minute or you could be watching a footy match and be 5-10 mins behind the actual live feed while going in and out of HD due to stream issues.

This is my general issue with IPTV and why I'm not going over too. The good thing about CS was that the video feed was coming from your dish, and the encryption key from your line provider. Now, the entire stream is coming from your IPTV provider and could be many, many minutes behind and subject to lagging if the stream is maxed out (which will be an issue now everyone makes the jump to IPTV and suppliers get greedy). Don't get me wrong, there will be some great IPTV suppliers out there but I don't like the fact a feed could go down any minute or you could be watching a footy match and be 5-10 mins behind the actual live feed while going in and out of HD due to stream issues.

The main issue with IPTV, given how poor the quality can be, the suppliers will be in no hurry to improve things given that there will me many people looking to sign up with them.... My own experience has shown me that many of the Sly Sports Streams are restreams of those already available via a google search. Also, many providers do not really want you to have the stream addresses locally on your box. They are too concerned you may be wanting to restream, their restreams! (and so begins the circle of life!!!).

One provider i tested via TK, insisted on using the SMARTIPTV app with the smart tv. this was his only option. He then gets to upload the channels to the server connected to your TV via the MAC Code. You have no control over what you are paying for. NONE! So if all the streams go dark, channels move around and he doesn't update the files.....

No IPTV is only for the desperate! I will wait for the CS cure, and if there isn't one.... well there is always talksport.... or the pub! (a few pints is still cheaper than a Sly sub!)

Hi there i'm trying to get irish channels !can anyone help out,i'm in rural wicklow ireland so no cable only sat,i'm currently on an iptv 24hr test from the same provider where i get my nline which is quality..Sports streams are really good even in hd so its not a broadband issue, but thats about it..no irish section and any irish or even uk channels for that matter will not stream..Im using the xtream plugin..
Hi. Your best solution is a rooftop aerial for free Saorview.

The only thing I'm bothered about getting is motorbike racing, but no one seems come ncerberned about streaming bike racing, so, if anyone reading this can give me a good stream on Eurosport and BT sport when the bikes are on PM me, I don't care if you are overloaded during the footy.

The only thing I'm bothered about getting is motorbike racing, but no one seems come ncerberned about streaming bike racing, so, if anyone reading this can give me a good stream on Eurosport and BT sport when the bikes are on PM me, I don't care if you are overloaded during the footy.
You can get Moto GP HD channel at 19E, (in Spannish), & Eurosport 1 & 2 HD (English Audio), you need a Eurosub/gift & to move your dish, i read your other post about losing more channels today, a lot of servers have been shutting down so if you need a new line the best chance you have for getting the remaining channels (for as long as they last that is), is to get a Euro sub/gift, these cover 19E as well as other European satellites so are less likely to go off.
More about 19E here - http://www.techkings.org/threads/19-2e.123163/

1.jpg

You may need to enable the dvb-c tuner(s) in the box and add network id if you haven't done previously and re-scan ... softcams are the same and you will need a cable line like you said. You internet feed will split then 1 into router and 1 into your box or boxes or more feeds if you need more than 1 going into the back of your box as it depends how many tuners and if it's split externally or internally (hybrid).
Hi I am looking for a reliable iptv provider, i would appreciate it if you could give me details of your provider so i could try them out, many thanks.

Just for you guys to realise that there are a hell of a lot more IPTV suppliers about other than most reseller guys on here looking to cash in and a big amount of channels available

Just thinking I wonder if sky has went back to an old way of decryption making everyone think there's a new system when in fact their using an old system. Just a tough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The main issue with IPTV, given how poor the quality can be, the suppliers will be in no hurry to improve things given that there will me many people looking to sign up with them.... My own experience has shown me that many of the Sly Sports Streams are restreams of those already available via a google search

Absolutely mate. Loads of people on here will now bash the post and say 'my IPTV supplier is great and cheap' etc. That may be the case but the ones I've seen are the same old restreams from the same sources. The 'cheap main ones' will give you most channels but the actual feeds for most popular ones you can get from a basic google search or at worst, you could get an AceStream of. Weirdly, they only give you MTV Rocks, but no other premium music channels! [emoji14]

It's kind of like CS in a way, you have your 3 or 4 main peeps who actually stream direct from the feed (these are the equivalent of the guys hosting servers with local cards attached in CS). The next tier down is made up of servers which simply take the original feed and restream it with their own username and passwords (just like the CS resellers with cheap hosted servers resharing ECM's from the local card servers).

Give it a few months and people will truly find if their pot of gold £40 for a year of IPTV is truly going to last.

Back