Missing some HD channels on zgemma h2h all other channels are fine.

Good morning, can anyone help with this issue I have on my zgemma h2h which is running whooshbuild infinity. I have read a lot of answers and tried them but still have the same problem.
All my channels except for a few HD such as BBC1 HD BBC2 HD ITV HD are all showing up but when i select them I just get a black screen, all my other HD channels are working.
I have tried updating the provider config file it says nothing to update also redone my boquets etc , I have tried rescanning etc etc but im baffled, all my premier movies are all fine so I know its not the line and if I select tuner A and sly I can get BBC1 HD fine.
Any help or ideas would be great. Thanks in advance.
jOnO

which netid are you using?
what version of autobouquetsmaker? - menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>about
what build/image are you using?

Net Id is 00004 abm is 3.1 latest whooshbuild infinity put on last night, after open atv latest version. As I said all other HD channels are fine its just a few are black screen

when you select BBC1 HD or ITV HD and there's nothing showing, press the down arrow on the remote, then press red.
Choose one of the other HD versions of the same channel and see if any of them clear

Yes there are about 5 BBC1 HD listed went through them and found one that works now how do I change the other blank one to this working one lol,Thank you Just noticed thats the satellite BBC1 HD the other VM BBC1 HD are all black screen

The problem then will be I still will not have the VM issue cleared as it will be on sly transponder and ideally I would just like the cable feed

Last edited:
Tried everything you said but still got the same black screens on vm BBC1 HD etc all other HD channels are fine I'm totally stumped could it be caused by a weak signal to the tuner ? but I thought my signal was good

not sure, are the rest of the channels clearing, specifically all three BT Sport channels?

if you go to Virgin TV highlights channel, check the QAM and frequency, you'll find it bottom right like this:
dvbc data.jpg

Tried everything you said but still got the same black screens on vm BBC1 HD etc all other HD channels are fine I'm totally stumped could it be caused by a weak signal to the tuner ? but I thought my signal was good

Yes tried the same with problems I’m having with MUTV same outcome sadly.

not sure, are the rest of the channels clearing, specifically all three BT Sport channels?

if you go to Virgin TV highlights channel, check the QAM and frequency, you'll find it bottom right like this:
View attachment 37743
Yes all sky sport hd 1,2 and 3 are perfect as well as mutv, lftv etc its just BBC1 hd Itv HD but all other channels in the HD folder work perfect in HD im baffled lol

on 999 dvb-c 643 mhz 6952000
auto qam 256
snr 73%

Yes all sky sport hd 1,2 and 3 are perfect as well as mutv, lftv etc its just BBC1 hd Itv HD but all other channels in the HD folder work perfect in HD im baffled lol

on 999 dvb-c 643 mhz 6952000
auto qam 256
snr 73%

if you go to 'last scanned' bouquet, check to see if the itv/bbc channels are in there
Strange I don’t get this channel to clear at all.
you need to rescan:
Go to service searching>manual scan, change 'predefined frequency' to 'complete' by using right arrow, then scan.

if you go to 'last scanned' bouquet, check to see if the itv/bbc channels are in there

you need to rescan:
Go to service searching>manual scan, change 'predefined frequency' to 'complete' by using right arrow, then scan.
Ok doing that now fingers crossed, will come back to you as soon as its done. Thank you

I’m wondering is it skin related? Because it’s all fine on another box in the other room but looks a different red skin, but what one I don’t know.

I’m wondering is it skin related? Because it’s all fine on another box in the other room but looks a different red skin, but what one I don’t know.

no it's not skin related, it's either not scanned in or you have different servers in the 2 boxes, one clears and the other doesn't.
If the same server, you need to scan

Just tried what you suggested and its still the same problem changed it to complete and did a scan but still the black screen very wierd.

It's a Wales thing I think I'm in same region can only get bbc1ad and BBC2ad to clear . No bbc Wales or any other regions bbc channels. Was running ipab.tv now on wooshbuild infinity same problems. My virgin TiVo is plugged in with no issues have swapped cables still same. My mrs says BBC been on and off for a while . All other channels clear with no issues

Back