Missing some HD channels on zgemma h2h all other channels are fine.

It's a Wales thing I think I'm in same region can only get bbc1ad and BBC2ad to clear . No bbc Wales or any other regions bbc channels. Was running ipab.tv now on wooshbuild infinity same problems. My virgin TiVo is plugged in with no issues have swapped cables still same. My mrs says BBC been on and off for a while . All other channels clear with no issues
Probably our Welsh weather lol, thanks for the info.

I got a few other boxes connected via satellite and have no issues at all every BBC region clears on ipab.tv and wooshbuild
Yeah bud same here my sat feed clears straight away and No issues but I wanted to do away with my sat feed and have one less wire running through the living room lol

Same here in Belfast BBC 1 playing up have scanned this way and that way manually and it’s breaking up changed splitters and cabling it’s fine on subbed box so it must be something their end that they are messing with?
Think I read that similar was going on with BBC Scotland last week?

breaking up like pixellation and blocky?
this is the cables/splitter and not the box/line/signal
if you mean stop/start then it could be any of the above

Removed splitters ran a length of new high grade cable direct from modem still same outcome it’s something they are doing I’m convinced of it.

Signal does vary with frequency. Whilst on one of those channels, can you select current transponder and check other channels on the same transponder to see if they are affected?

It's always best to get the BBC & ITV HD channels from Satellite as they are FTA and you get more channels

Also how come it’s only BBC and MUTV playing up all other movies and sports perfect?

if it's something they're doing their end, how come everyone else in Belfast can get it ok?
if it was a local issue, in your street/area, how is the TIVO still getting it?
if you ARE getting it and it's pixellating like this then it's 100% the splitter/cables
pixelation01.jpg

100% not splitters if u haven't got any splitters connected and are using original cable direct from supply box

You can only do this if you don't have VM broadband as the VM router needs a supply too, which means a splitter.
Also, there's every possibility it's a duff cable, or a cable that is too long, 1.5m is about maximum without being calibrated by VM - if you have decided to add a 5m or 10m cable, regardless of how high quality it is, signal loss will occur

You can only do this if you don't have VM broadband as the VM router needs a supply too, which means a splitter.
Also, there's every possibility it's a duff cable, or a cable that is too long, 1.5m is about maximum without being calibrated by VM - if you have decided to add a 5m or 10m cable, regardless of how high quality it is, signal loss will occur
I have 2 feeds at source 1 goes to router Broadband and 1 to box NO splitter at source or anywhere else

that's because you have a splitter in the box on the wall, or the 'source' as you call it.
There's only one VM cable coming to your house, no one has two
Erm did I just say NO SPLITTER AT SOURCE ??? Or box on the wall as YOU call it !!
I have 2 feeds into "BOX ON THE WALL "

Oh I see, you mean the white internal box on the wall?
in that case the splitter is outside, in the other source box, which is brown and will be opened up with a phillips screwdriver and contain one incoming VM cable and one splitter, with two cables attached going to the internal white box, which is where you get your two feeds

From the splitter

Oh I see, you mean the white internal box on the wall?
in that case the splitter is outside, in the other source box, which is brown and will be opened up with a phillips screwdriver and contain one incoming VM cable and one splitter, with two cables attached going to the internal white box, which is where you get your two feeds

From the splitter
FFS this is my last reply on this subject .
I have 2 separate feeds in source brown box outside the house.
No splitter in there or anywhere else . Had problems with cables before so they ran 2 separate cables one router one to TV box.
NO SPLITTERS

Back