Mixing IPTV channels and Autoboquetmaker

CPD

Hi looking for someone in the know and experienced in mixing iptv channels within Autoboquetmaker, I'm using a zegemma h2s with wooshbuild v6.
I have used echannelizer to substitute iptv channels into the sly bouquets, i.e. Removed the non working sly sports 1 channel and replaced it with the iptv one. So that when I press 401 it navigates to the working sly sports 1.
Now the problem, everytime the box restarts the custom bouquets vanish.
I have disabled AutoBouqet E2 automatic update and instead downloaded the Autoboquetmaker system plugin. I have selected a setting within Autoboquetmaker to not delete custom bouquets. The only way of repopulating the custom bouquets is to resend them to the box via echannelizer.

Any advice would be appreciated?

So why did you download ABM for?
You have no need for it

Just turn of updates so it won't update the bouquets

Hi, I downloaded it as I still wanted the usual sly bouquets, so that the missus can series link the FTA channels.
I have turned off the updates, the issue arises when the box is restarted?

Hi, I downloaded it as I still wanted the usual sly bouquets, so that the missus can series link the FTA channels.
I have turned off the updates, the issue arises when the box is restarted?

Do you have a script for your iptv? I have the exact same problem and I was told turn off abm updates but my putty script runs every time the box is rebooted and resets the iptv bouquets.

So far I can't find a way round it.

The way to do it is open e-channelier and read from box when bouquets load.
1 right click on where bouquets is and click on add new bouquet name it sky UK.
2 Now go to main bouquet with all sky channels you setup and copy the hole lot.
3 now paste them into the sky UK bouquets folder and then save.
4 make sure the new sky UK bouquets folder is at the top off the bouquets list then write it back to box.
Now when you run abm it should not touch the new sky UK bouquets folder.

Do you have a script for your iptv? I have the exact same problem and I was told turn off abm updates but my putty script runs every time the box is rebooted and resets the iptv bouquets.

So far I can't find a way round it.
Yeh I received a script and used putty to send it to the box. They also recommended using EPGImport initially to get the iptv bouquets setup, that is set to manually import the epg daily.
My problem is also after every reboot my edited bouquets are gone

The way to do it is open e-channelier and read from box when bouquets load.
1 right click on where bouquets is and click on add new bouquet name it sky UK.
2 Now go to main bouquet with all sky channels you setup and copy the hole lot.
3 now paste them into the sky UK bouquets folder and then save.
4 make sure the new sky UK bouquets folder is at the top off the bouquets list then write it back to box.
Now when you run abm it should not touch the new sky UK bouquets folder.

Hi thanks for the advice.
I'm not sure if this will work for me, as I substituted each iptv channel in the place of the non working one in each separate ABM bouquet. So I have the normal sly bouquets i.e. All channels/ entertainment/ movies/ music/ sport in order, and substituted each non working one with an iptv one in the same folder. So when I hit 401 it goes to sly sports 1 (iptv version), not some random other channel

It's caused by echannelizer taking ownership of the bouquets I'm told. All the IPTV bouquet are reloaded with a restart but then they are deleted again before the box comes on. At the moment there is no solution although it is something that will be fixed in the next update of echannelizer.(whenever that may be!)

It's caused by echannelizer taking ownership of the bouquets I'm told. All the IPTV bouquet are reloaded with a restart but then they are deleted again before the box comes on. At the moment there is no solution although it is something that will be fixed in the next update of echannelizer.(whenever that may be!)
Cheers yes, I have been in email contact with the echannelizer creator and I was told it would be fixed in the next update. I tested the beta version and it wasn't fixed, I've reverted to him but haven't yet received a reply.
Was wandering if it was possibly some other issue

Hi thanks for the advice.
I'm not sure if this will work for me, as I substituted each iptv channel in the place of the non working one in each separate ABM bouquet. So I have the normal sly bouquets i.e. All channels/ entertainment/ movies/ music/ sport in order, and substituted each non working one with an iptv one in the same folder. So when I hit 401 it goes to sly sports 1 (iptv version), not some random other channel

It will work for the all channels one and yes if you press 401 it will be sky sports 1 iptv and so on

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    1,016.8 KB · Views: 120
Hi, I have read all of the above comments and I am totally confused, so hopefully someone can help.

I have a few sly bouquets for various channels that still work, but I then have all of my IPTV bouquets via a putty script. Using e-channeliser I have removed BBC1/ITV etc from my IPTV bouquets, as I have these in my sly bouquets for recroding etc. Every time I reboot my box though my IPTV bouquets reset themselves.........is this due to echanneliser, will the future update fix this or is there something I am doing wrong?

Hi, I have read all of the above comments and I am totally confused, so hopefully someone can help.

I have a few sly bouquets for various channels that still work, but I then have all of my IPTV bouquets via a putty script. Using e-channeliser I have removed BBC1/ITV etc from my IPTV bouquets, as I have these in my sly bouquets for recroding etc. Every time I reboot my box though my IPTV bouquets reset themselves.........is this due to echanneliser, will the future update fix this or is there something I am doing wrong?
Hi same issue for me. If it helps I did a guide to achieve what I did http://www.techkings.org/threads/ho...-substitutes-in-the-original-bouquets.127574/
But still after a reboot the custom bouquets are gone. Re sending the file via echannelizer re populates it quick enough. I have queried this with the creator of echannelizer, who claims it will be fixed in the next update

It will work for the all channels one and yes if you press 401 it will be sky sports 1 iptv and so on
Hi again, so have you also placed IPTV channels in the place of the normal sly channels, replacing the non working ones, with working iptv ones?
I just tried what you recommended, by adding the All IPTV channels to the top of the list, once sent to the box, the channel orders are messed up. 401 doesn't go the sly sports 1 etc

If your using a script its likley to run on boot so it will revert your iptv bouquets on boot. you will need to remove the script and add iptv via echanneliser

Hi again, so have you also placed IPTV channels in the place of the normal sly channels, replacing the non working ones, with working iptv ones?
I just tried what you recommended, by adding the All IPTV channels to the top of the list, once sent to the box, the channel orders are messed up. 401 doesn't go the sly sports 1 etc

Yes mate it should work fine if it's done right make sure it is setup right.
Double check everything
The only thing is different from me is I use autobouqests e2 and not autobouqestsmaker.

Reactions: CPD
If your using a script its likley to run on boot so it will revert your iptv bouquets on boot. you will need to remove the script and add iptv via echanneliser
Cheers, yes mine was setup by sending a script via putty. I am prepared to try that, would you have a brief instruction of how to add the script via echannelizer?

You add the m3u via echanneliser did you get an m3u as well? it will all need to be done manually ie add one iptv bouquet then split the sections your self then edit the stream reference for uk epg have a look here http://techkings.org/threads/echannelizer-guide-iptv-uk-epg.118411/ all needs doing manually so you wont have foreign epg data but once you have setup your bouquets have a look here http://techkings.org/threads/how-to-assign-epg-to-iptv-streams.120096/

Or you can google xtream editor and do your bouquets etc then use the plugin to load your iptv

What about getting it all upto date via echannelizer and make a copy of all of the bouquet files etc you need from etc/enigma2. Then reflash the box, set up with abe2 or abm for FTA channels then run the script to repopulate the IPTV bouquets, and from there copy and paste the text from the echannelizer bouquets into the newly made ones to overwrite the channel lists without affecting the ownership and they shouldn't delete on reboot

You add the m3u via echanneliser did you get an m3u as well? it will all need to be done manually ie add one iptv bouquet then split the sections your self then edit the stream reference for uk epg have a look here http://techkings.org/threads/echannelizer-guide-iptv-uk-epg.118411/ all needs doing manually so you wont have foreign epg data but once you have setup your bouquets have a look here http://techkings.org/threads/how-to-assign-epg-to-iptv-streams.120096/

Or you can google xtream editor and do your bouquets etc then use the plugin to load your iptv
Cheers for that, I didn't get a m3u file but Ive seen it being referred to on the site. Thanks for the advice, Ill check that out

What about getting it all upto date via echannelizer and make a copy of all of the bouquet files etc you need from etc/enigma2. Then reflash the box, set up with abe2 or abm for FTA channels then run the script to repopulate the IPTV bouquets, and from there copy and paste the text from the echannelizer bouquets into the newly made ones to overwrite the channel lists without affecting the ownership and they shouldn't delete on reboot
Cheers, another option which ill look at

Back