Mixing IPTV channels and Autoboquetmaker

Update: There seems to be a fix for the disappearing bouquets after a restart or restarting the GUI.
Thanks to dsayers2014 who
suggested uploading the iptv subscription using the m3u file via echannelizer, instead of running the script through putty which I originally did. (I didn't have to upload the sub like dsayers2014 suggested, but if I didn't go to try it wouldn't have worked)
To remove the script I went to reflash wooshbuild through the box. I made a complete backup and re flashed. To my surprise when I restored the backup, the customised bouquets returned (this did not happen before), I restarted the GUI (which originally removed the customised bouquets) this didn't happen. Remember to disable the Autobouquet E2 auto update.
I'm not sure what changed but maybe there's an update in wooshbuild. Either way my customised bouquets are here and working as they should

53 minutes ago

Is the EPG working for your IPTV channels?
Yip thank the heavens, as you'll see in the pic. Iptv channels (Capital letters, starting with UK) amongst non iptv channels in the original sly bouquets : )
35154819521_1ce8f0bb2e_b.jpg

My iptv provider has a script to run that removes their script, I presume yours would too

My iptv provider has a script to run that removes their script, I presume yours would too
So I would need to request a script from my current provider to remove my current script? Then id be free to add another script from another provider?

In my situation yes, I can run a script that will remove my iptv script, I can then run another script to be back up and running. You could also back up your line, then reflashing the box will remove the script. There's probably another way through using FileZilla but I don't know that way

In my situation yes, I can run a script that will remove my iptv script, I can then run another script to be back up and running. You could also back up your line, then reflashing the box will remove the script. There's probably another way through using FileZilla but I don't know that way
Thanks CPD. Unfortunately I do not have a back up prior to adding IPTV to my box. When adding IPTV my supplier sent out USB sticks which loaded their script to the box. Now I am looking at changing supplier I have realised I need to remove the old one before adding a new one. Where would I be able to obtain a script that could remove the old one?

Where would I be able to obtain a script that could remove the old one?
Probably by requesting one from your current iptv provider, if that's not an option and you're still using a cable c/n line (not sure if you are or what setup you have, in using wooshbuild v6 on a Zgemma. I'm also not with my box now).
You could first make a series link backup by pressing blue and then "backup series links" or whatever else that's called. You could then make a backup of you cable line by pressing green, the selecting USB Cam Importer and then backup your line to your external hard drive. Then reflash wooshbuild through WB Config, NB: Just DONT re initialise your hard drive or make a backup when asked during the reflash process.
Once reflashed use USB Cam Importer to re add your cable line. Then restore your series link recording settings and run the new script.

I have now requested this from my provider. I will see what they say.

I am using IPab and am also still using sly c/n line. What I initially wanted to do was just replace the dark channels with IPTV ones. Started doing that but lost all IPTV bouquets apart from the main IPTV bouquets and lost all IPTV egp. Spoke to my supplier who said they had a problem with their script but so far they don't seem to have a fix. Which bought me to looking at a new supplier. I may try looking at backing up and reflashing that way but will need to look into that and study a bit more before I do anything like that.

I saw someone post this also

Got this from my supplier.
Hope it helps.

Removing the Enigma 2 script

Whilst watching a channel press the down arrow on the remote
then press the blue favourites button
highlight the bouquet that you want to delete first then press menu button
then remove entry
then yes to remove
then repeat the same process until all the IPTV bouquets are removed.
once they are removed, press the menu button again, but this time you want to purge deleted bouquets.

Then ftp into the box and go into /etc/enigma2 and delete all the iptv.sh files

Then go into /etc/epgimport and remove all the files except:
readme.txt
rytec.sources.xml
satmate.sources.xml

and then finally go into /etc/cron/crontabs and remove the root file.

Then reboot.
This could be another way. What do you think CPD?

Back