MOT, Servicing and Emissions

rover 25 td1 2001. just found a mobile mechanic that will do all the work for£100.63. instead of the £342 i was going to get charged.:grin:

pump & boots costing me £196.11 from rover, pump recon.
work £101.63.
mot £43.20.
=£340.82.
thats a bit better, could of got it cheaper if i got a pump from a scrappy. learnt my lesson on that one.(y)

pick the pump & boots up tomorrow 7th, il fone this company up after walkies and get it booked in for tomorrow or sat, monday. then the mot.

local rover dealership so no were to go if the pump goes wrong, local mobile mechanic firm just startin out so need to build up clients, but iv been told there good. cheers for all the help 7th you have been great. il pm moh to say thanx.(y)

Glad you got Sorted Dee let us know how you get on with the re test..........:)

just had the parts deliveres mechanics putting them on sunday, can`t find an oil leek any where, he has also question points about the light aliment as his tests show they where all fine. let you no how it goes.

Dee get a second opinion on the lights, your mechanic could be wrong, they failed the alignment of the lights so you don't want to be heading into the test centre only to find that after all the other mechanical work that you had done that your going to fail again which will result in another re-test fee.if i were you i would leave the mechanic do the other work but get the lights tested elsewhere.(if it were me i would) :)

i no you both would cheers 7th, seem i was taken for a mug last year, the pump i got today is just that, i got wot it connected to which was all shiny and new, the pump was`nt.:eyebrow: won`t buy car parts of the net again.

all work will be done by tuesday, no oil leek just steering pump fluid, , lights the lot are being checked and done. (y)

Best of luck with it dee hope all goes well for you with the test..........(y)

cheers moh il let you no should be fine, should be done wed, thursday. cheers for all the help. (y)

Back