Moterised dish uk surrey area

Dancab

Hi looking for someone to install moterised dish, already have a sky dish. Would like to get 16e satellite for 3pm games, can anyone help?

Also what dish do I need as would like to keep the dish 45cm if possible, are they expensive also?

Hi looking for someone to install moterised dish, already have a sky dish. Would like to get 16e satellite for 3pm games, can anyone help?

Also what dish do I need as would like to keep the dish 45cm if possible, are they expensive also?
You will need in Surrey at least 80-90 cm dish for Supersports 16e

Not sure the one off world of satellites motorised dish for 120 quid be good enough?
90cm Technomate dish will do the job.

Id expect a charge of around £200 quid for the instal if you supply all that is needed. It 3 hrs work tops for anyone that knows what they're doing.

Problem is there are some proper cowboys about, sky dish installers masquerading as motorized installers.

90cm Technomate dish will do the job.

Id expect a charge of around £200 quid for the instal if you supply all that is needed. It 3 hrs work tops for anyone that knows what they're doing.

Problem is there are some proper cowboys about, sky dish installers masquerading as motorized installers.
everything basicly needed comes with the motorised 97cm setup from WOS Technomate 97cm Motorised Solid Satellite Dish Pack

Still got mines sitting bought during lockdown :confused:

Heard sky zone 2 dishes can pick up 3pms games not sure if that’s true? Plus I think 80cm seems the right size as having a meter dish

if I did buy 80cm motorised dish you don’t think I pull in 16e? Only want to watch 3pms by sat for no buffering, or is it worth just get another 45cm dish next to my sky dish?

Ive done motorized instals with Zone 2 sky dishes. They dont equal a standard 80cm dish in terms of signal strength but they are close.

The ones ive done in West Yorkshire Have no issues with Supersports channels on 16E

Cool thanks I can’t find sky zone 2 motorised dish for sale? Also I’m not bothered if it can’t pick up 16e just want something that can pick up 3pm games as such, what do u reckon I cud pick up on 80cm dish what satellites u reckon?

Also heard a lot of the motors break down a lot so which dish will be reliable or easy to change motor if it breaks down?

Also how does the motorised work? As got gtmedia box atm, do I just search for different sats an automatics works?

Ive done motorized instals with Zone 2 sky dishes. They dont equal a standard 80cm dish in terms of signal strength but they are close.

The ones ive done in West Yorkshire Have no issues with Supersports channels on 16E
In SW when I had a td88 it could suffer rain fade tbh.
But sat tuners and lnb improved since then as well

Last edited:
Cool thanks I can’t find sky zone 2 motorised dish for sale? Also I’m not bothered if it can’t pick up 16e just want something that can pick up 3pm games as such, what do u reckon I cud pick up on 80cm dish what satellites u reckon?

Also heard a lot of the motors break down a lot so which dish will be reliable or easy to change motor if it breaks down?

Also how does the motorised work? As got gtmedia box atm, do I just search for different sats an automatics works?
Never heard of motors breaking down all the time?

Do you think be ok with 80cm dish for 16.e I’m in Guildford Surrey if that helps, is they way of checking before ordering a dish at 80cm?

Back