Motorised system

HOW TO INSALL A CCCAM FILE make up your cccam file put it on a usb fat 32. Put the usb in the front of your technomat click usb on remote go to (usb up/down/file manager ) click on it .Than you will see your cccam file from the usb. select it . click ok thats it . (NO VIDEO OFF THIS) (version1.00 10.06.14) to put this version on go menu/entertainment/to online/press ok/original/old-sw/click on 10.6.14 version / it will download and restart ( have a look at this site http://www.purplesat.com/index.php?p=... )

Category

Last edited:
Thanks dave100 I've already got this but when I got a test sealions it does not come in download format to put on usb
I know you say you do not have a laptop of your own but if you can borrow one copy and paste your line details into notepad and save it to desktop as a CCcam.cfg file and then transfer that to your usb and then to the box.

Will do moshibeth I'm shopping around tonight for a decent European one I did have a vue+Duo2 but I got rid the 5402 is much more user friendly for my dumb ass.
Thanks again all for your great help I'm happy I came to the right place I'm a big believer in karma god will repay the good people do for others

Will do moshibeth I'm shopping around tonight for a decent European one I did have a vue+Duo2 but I got rid the 5402 is much more user friendly for my dumb ass.
Thanks again all for your great help I'm happy I came to the right place I'm a big believer in karma god will repay the good people do for others
Well ask your provider to send the c line in the correct format (y)
The sealions have all been sent as port password name etc etc couldn't get none going think I had them all in wrong places

Host port user password example C: teckings.org 1234 llover g3456hnj

setout your line details as above and you can download the cccam file dave uploaded and just edit your details into that and save

There may be a way via the remote. I found this on another forum.

think u press 8281 and then the pin 0000 and should get another screen come up , enter them in there

There may be a way via the remote. I found this on another forum.

think u press 8281 and then the pin 0000 and should get another screen come up , enter them in there
Read the same but i think it was posted it no longer works but worth a try.

Back