Motorised system

Kegnkiwi got as far as that mate and patched the box but easier said than done entering the sealions correct and in the right places I think I'm gonna flash it on moshibeth has a plan of action which should be me sorted

Ok there are a few different types boxes. Open source, closed source and maybe android. The technomate tm1000 and tm5000 series are closed source. The manufactures produces the software and its kept secret and only trused programmers are allowed access to the software and they produce the patch. This is original software modified to allow things like c lions. In the 1000 serial the patches where produced by darkman, i think there called phantom patches now. not sure now though.

Linux boxes are open source, the original cvs or boot software (enigma 2) is given out and other teams have access to it and modify if to produces images. such images, openatv, vix, pure2, and many more. There is far more support for linux boxes and you can run such things are kodi, and iptv.

Android boxes such as weetek can run andorid and enigma 2 but i dont think they run as well as a full blown enigma 2 box.

Ok there are a few different types boxes. Open source, closed source and maybe android. The technomate tm1000 and tm5000 series are closed source. The manufactures produces the software and its kept secret and only trused programmers are allowed access to the software and they produce the patch. This is original software modified to allow things like c lions. In the 1000 serial the patches where produced by darkman, i think there called phantom patches now. not sure now though.

Linux boxes are open source, the original cvs or boot software (enigma 2) is given out and other teams have access to it and modify if to produces images. such images, openatv, vix, pure2, and many more. There is far more support for linux boxes and you can run such things are kodi, and iptv.

Android boxes such as weetek can run andorid and enigma 2 but i dont think they run as well as a full blown enigma 2 box.
Pretty much which makes enigma 2 so popular as can be modified to an ever changing pirate tv market

Formuler z7 + mag 256w1 got them both running but hate iptv it's OK for working away but Im enjoying learning the motorised system
With enigma 2 type boxes you can access the box via file transfer programs and create skins using python scripts ect but a closed sorce box cannot be accessed in this way.
Your friend has just replied it arranged for Thursday night or Friday for my test happy days moshibeth

Back