Movie Organisor plugin - organise your series recordings into folders

Mutant HD51 OpenATV 6.4 and a Zgemma H92S on Openvix. The only update I did was the Autobouquets plugin, could this be the problem?

Mutant HD51 OpenATV 6.4 and a Zgemma H92S on Openvix. The only update I did was the Autobouquets plugin, could this be the problem?
On ATV 6.4 it should definitely be working as that what I have on my box. Vix should work, but don't use it so can't confirm

No ABM update shouldn't effect it.

What do your crash logs say?

Very strange, movie organiser plugin started working again yesterday on both of the boxes, also there is now a new update version 3.16.

Very strange, movie organiser plugin started working again yesterday on both of the boxes, also there is now a new update version 3.16.
the update should be 3.60, as mentioned in an earlier post, this update is just to make it compatable with the newer version of python in ATV 6.5 and above, no functional differences that you would see.

Having trouble with the current Movie Organisor plugin pre-installed with the new Grogbuild FreeRange build ,,any help be appreciated

my problem is the text and format appears to slim squashed and does not appear to be enabling the Movie Organisor like it would appear in the epg larger text in section I can confirm I have the plugin running?

Running OpenATV 6.4
Grogbuild FreeRange
movieorganisor_3.60

Attachments

• 1_0_19_1B1D_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20211202191946.jpeg
    1_0_19_1B1D_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0_20211202191946.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 18
Having trouble with the current Movie Organisor plugin pre-installed with the new Grogbuild FreeRange build ,,any help be appreciated

my problem is the text and format appears to slim squashed and does not appear to be enabling the Movie Organisor like it would appear in the epg larger text in section I can confirm I have the plugin running?

Running OpenATV 6.4
Grogbuild FreeRange
movieorganisor_3.60
That's more of a skin setting issue rarther than plugin issue. Try pressing menu on that screen and settings number of rows to 8

Running OpenATV 6.4
Grogbuild FreeRange
movieorganisor_3.60
thats the file list screen, not movie Organisor, you need to adjust the number of rows to about 8 I think it is

Okay thank you yes the file list page i'm in this section to view the tv recordings ,, i have changed to 8 rows and improved the visibility of the text now. But I was hoping to get the file list view to look like the below image is this possible?

Attachments

• wb.jpeg
    wb.jpeg
    268.5 KB · Views: 20
Okay thank you yes the file list page i'm in this section to view the tv recordings ,, i have changed to 8 rows and improved the visibility of the text now. But I was hoping to get the file list view to look like the below image is this possible?
in recording select menu \settings and try selecting ,
Use extended list sky planner,
and show status icons in movie list to icons

in recording select menu \settings and try selecting ,
Use extended list sky planner,
and show status icons in movie list to icons
I have given a go enabled the function and below is what I have got its not visual like the above or how the epg looks unfortunately ,,Is this OpenATV 6.4 version ?

Is there a older Movie Organisor plugin I could try?

1638488703559.png

This is nothing to do with the Movie Organisor plugin. It's because you haven't installed the movieselection.py/movielist.py files from the skin author's web page.

This is nothing to do with the Movie Organisor plugin. It's because you haven't installed the movieselection.py/movielist.py files from the skin author's web page.
My mistake Willo when I noticed WB skin I thought wooshbuild installed but noticed he was using grog build nothing to do with his build but why are not the movieselection.py/movielist.py and even EpgSelection.py added as standard now , not from you guys who do the builds but from the guys who do the skins.

I even contacted Chabs asking him a long while back he said he would perhaps do it, but nothing ever happened so I did message again him asking if it was ok to post skynew V2.008 with the files added he did not get back to me.

So admin did approve my upload. But thats as far as I can go Chabs skins will be gone because not updated to python3, where other skin designers to keep theirs updated.

The mods override image .py files so if that happened KiddaC skins wouldn't be added to image feeds.

These mods are an optional extras where the user can choose to have them or not.

Not to mention they might not work on py3 images while the skin works fine without them.

As @dsayers2014 said, the modified py files haven't worked on ViX for some time so they can't really be added to the skin files.
I ended up modding the movie list part of the skin to show recording details.

1638571439441.png

Yes,forgive me i'm learning on how to configure it but the Grog build working well pleased with the setup running on the OpenATV 6.4 the only thing that did stumble across was the file list recording section above that I could not to get it to appear with all the details visual look pleasing like the WB , is there a plugin ipk that would auto import the necessary files movieselection.py/movielist.py and even EpgSelection.py if this is the fix ?

Google this and should be the first result:

*UPDATED* Slyk 1080 R19 (Install - FAQs)​

The movie planner mod ipk is on the first page.

sorry skins are not my strong point, I've not flashed recently but nothing should have changed with the skins that I include with Grogbuild, other skins on other hand are out of my control.

I do have an updated grogbuild for py3 but there are a few plugins that need to be fixed first before I'm letting it loose, it's also using the latest kiddac skins which no longer use the tabs in the epg (I don't think) which is a shame and not something I can fix

I'm recording the series "Salvage Hunters" and the spin-off series "Salvage Hunters: The Restorers" but Movie Organiser (V3.6) is putting both series into a single Folder called "Salvage Hunters" I assume from an earlier posting its because "if there is a colon in the name we take the show name as that to the left of the colon".

Is there any way to get around this so I can get the two series go into their own seperate folder?

Back