Movies

I thought the kv A780 was still supported

Support as in you can get In touch with them to sort out the problems ,no email , no website, nothing at all this box was good when n3 kicked in
a few yrs back but now the cable scene has moved on and they have been left behind .

Support

Support as in you can get In touch with them to sort out the problems ,no email , no website, nothing at all this box was good when n3 kicked in
a few yrs back but now the cable scene has moved on and they have been left behind .

Careful where you go. most people opted for Kryptview because of the crooks on subscription services,personally I'd rather sit tight and wait for a 'free' fix, than get frustrated waiting for some crook to sort having taken my hard earned.

Kryptview have been running along time, it just makes me wonder how long they will be going, as they can't be making that much money with all the subs out there now and they rely purely on the sale of their boxes as they don't take a sub per year that's why I believe there service to be very poor now, if they don't make enuff money then they will just shut it down and op into a sub server, that's y I believe your better off having a box where you can at least put different subs into, when kryptview folds you may aswell launch the box out the window

Careful where you go. most people opted for Kryptview because of the crooks on subscription services,personally I'd rather sit tight and wait for a 'free' fix, than get frustrated waiting for some crook to sort having taken my hard earned.

While you wait on your free fix , I will be sitting watching hd movies hd sport , let me no when you get your free fix

All movies off,some sports off,come on kv team sort it out like you always do,[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ahhhh, the quick fix it's just I have a mate with this box told him there is better out there but won't upgrade , says he has no sports or movies again

Back