Multi LNB someone talk me out of it.....

prit224

I have a zone 1 45cm dish with a quad LNB i brought in 2016. Currently live in the south of england.

With all the vm stuff happening recently is it worth getting a sat person over to add a dual LnB for 19.2e?

I read one of the amazon reviews of my dish and another guy from the south of england got 19.2 on his, but would this be possible with a multi lnb thing? considering the dish solely aimed at 28.2e?

Also if i did get all of this one and have one 19.2wire going to my bedroom and one to the main room, and managed to get a mgcam eurosat line to get to my boxes, get diseq switched behind my boxes and set everything up, is it actually worth it?

In terms on content looking for premier league games inc 3pm ones, and boxing box office. I dont mind watching football on german channels etc but heard that using the audio option u can listen to games in english? is it the same with boxing? Just want to get an idea from whoever has 19.2e what sort of content they actually watch on there.

On 19.2 i guess your mainly looking at sly Germany the football in very rarely in English. The boxing is often on foreign channels when its on box office in the uk but most of it is in the broadcasters original language. Most of the series and movies the audio option gives you english comms.

I posted a thread recently on how to set up
80cm tacomate satellite dish with multisat bracket and how to set up Disqec switches

Honestly speaking I don't think I can brave the ladder, don't mind calling someone to just throw one of those brackets on I've seen pictures off, or take 2 cables outta my quad lnb n throw them into a new dual lnb pointing at 19.2

No EPL games in english on any Eurosat channels any more, you do get re runs in english on 0.8w, you usually get championship games live with the sky sports football commentary on a few 19.e channels. On sky sports germany it used to give the option of stadium commentary noise, just the sound of the crowd, but not now with there being no crowd in the stadium.

i have a 1m motorised dish.

had it for a few years.

id don't use it, pointless with iptv.

each to their own but im ok with watching footy thats 30 seconds behind "live" and picking one of 150,000 tv series or movies rather than find one thats being shown on sat (y)

It's good to have opitions European satellite
Iptv and what remains of sky uk on the one
Reciever As iptv can sometimes have problems

tbh its a hell of a lot more reliable than it was.

i appreciate the "eggs in one basket" scenario but tbh, even when xc wen down last year i still didnt use cable or sat, just a combo of netflix, plex and the pub :LOL:

i give the motor a run around every few months mainly to make sure its working "just incase" but never needed it.

Having Cable, Sat, Eurosat and iptv is the best way to go, might aswell have all 4 and enjoy them, saying that iptv has improved greatly and I have used it recently for sky sports games, but if its a big game , as tonights was for West Ham, I just go to sky sports 1 germany and watch in HD, with german commentary.

In fairness iptv has greatly improved over the
Past two years As more V O D is being added
I personally wouldn't use a reciever that hasn't
Got a quad core Processor and above H2s etc
Is only dual thread and it takes for longer to
Import all the events

i think i threw a vu 4k out a few weeks ago in a clearout :unsure:
You should know theres always someone from on here that will buy boxes, I did a clear out recently, found 2 dreambox 800se clones, a hummax freeview box, and a starview box, that one was binned, gave the freeview box away, also one of the dreamboxes, one left, there was 2 old sky boxes there too, gonna try and get the hard drives out of those some day.

Had look in the shed yesterday found
2× tacomate 5400 recievers v box positioner
H.d sky box sky + box sky box v8s ×3
Sarosat reciever 2× tacomate motors
100 l.n.bs 200m of wf 100 cable satellite tripod stand 3× 80cm satellite dishes
1.2 meter traix Dish More satellite brackets
Than ill ever need Might set up a stall at butts
Corner

You should know theres always someone from on here that will buy boxes, I did a clear out recently, found 2 dreambox 800se clones, a hummax freeview box, and a starview box, that one was binned, gave the freeview box away, also one of the dreamboxes, one left, there was 2 old sky boxes there too, gonna try and get the hard drives out of those some day.
it was a genuine mistake tbh :ROFLMAO:

Yes I do have a iptv sub today I did a quick test of nbc and bein sports against the arsenal match on bt sport and they were between 1:10 and 1:30behind.

Couldn't find the game on sky sports Germany but found the other 2 on sky sports de 3/4.

I think the fact I I already have 4 wires comming from the dish into 2 boxes if its quick and painless for a installer to add a dual lnb at 19.2 n take 2 wires out the quad and stuck them into the dual and subs on ebay seem pretty cheap if the content good enough and live football with potential for ppv events its not bad to have to fall back on.

Last few fights on iptv fine but when I did get glitching it was between rounds.

i still don't get the need for "live" tv?

nothing is live unless you are the the event itself. no tv is "live" , none of it.

anything being 1 minute behind "live" means nothing unless you have something else as a reference point.

turn your phone to silent, shut your laptop lid and enjoy watching something that only a few years ago we didn't even have access to (y)

Back