Must have/essential plugins

raf87

Hi, I am currently using vu+ duo2 box with virgin and sky lines running on it. I was wondering what plugins is everyone using? And how can I make the most of my box. Thanks in advance

let the box just do what it is made for
once you start adding features. the less fun you will have

keep it clean and simple
Have been keeping it simple from the start and was getting bored, but I do understand what you’re suggesting

My essentials: Dream Explorer, DreamPlex (if you use Plex), E2iPlayer, E2Speedtest, EPG importer (for IPTV), Heinz (for IPTV catchup), SULS, JediMakerXtream, MenuSoirt, RemoveEPG

My essentials: Dream Explorer, DreamPlex (if you use Plex), E2iPlayer, E2Speedtest, EPG importer (for IPTV), Heinz (for IPTV catchup), SULS, JediMakerXtream, MenuSoirt, RemoveEPG
E2iplayer has been recommended to me by a mate too

I use a VU+Duo2 for sat and run Iptv using suls plugin and the only other thing I use is e2i player for movies and tv shows and it works very well. I can't think of anything else you would need tbh.

I think it's all been covered, if you want a rubbish weather app like something from Ceefax days, fill your boots. Otherwise it's just E2i player which is absolutely fantastic for movies & boxsets etc and then the few EPG apps and not really much else. Siilver got it right I think, bloating the box doesn't seem the best idea especially if it all ends up being bloated for the sake of it.

Hi is it just me or is everyone having trouble with e2i player plugin. The ones im having trouble with are watch series and itv. Just keeps saying no links available on the itv one and watch series just wont load. Anyone else having this problem? cheers

Movie Browser is another good plugin if you have a movie collection on your hdd or nas.
It scrapes movie info and art from the internet like Kodi.
I don't agree with the statement that e2iplayer and the epg plugins are the only decent ones. Nearly every app on the box runs via a plugin.
It's just a matter of working out what you need and what you don't.
OpenATV ships with loads of plugins pre-installed that I personally think are unnecessary but someone must want them.

Back