HD51 4K Mutant HD 51 with 2 x DVB-T2/C Tuners

You will need to make a loop wire from the back to loop through to the other tuner. I've got a few pictures somewhere as someone else has asked. I'll update later when I find them.

Yes it's a great receiver, very fast, no issues to date

Ok that would be great...how many channels can you record on yours and watch another
I don't do much recording to be honest, very rarely watch the thing!
Normally with two tuners you can watch one channel and record another.
It's possible to record more than two channels and watch a third but you need to be on the same transponder. It gets a bit messy doing this as you will need lines to support the extra ecms you require to decrypt the channels.

Best just sticking with watch one record one ;-)

You will need to make a loop wire from the back to loop through to the other tuner. I've got a few pictures somewhere as someone else has asked. I'll update later when I find them.

Yes it's a great receiver, very fast, no issues to date

I use a Splitter and 2 short cables. Not tried looping the Tuners.

yeah what's the idea behind looping the cable and any picture show how its done? Is there any real benefit? Thanks

I passed my ZGemma to the kids and bought myself one of these (HD51) for the living-room. Love it! So much quicker in everything it does. Oscam was a bit of a nightmare but got there after a bit of reading.
One thing I haven't done yet is setup tuner 2 (both tuners are for cable). I was intending using a splitter and 2 leads but after reading on here about 'looping' that appeals more.
Can some kind person tell me if the loop would be better than a splitter in terms of SNR/AGC. If so, what cable do I need - just a male/female RF lead or what?
Thanks everyone for your support - lurking around for a while and can almost always get the information I need from one of the threads.

Back