My H2.H Set Up Thread Using Wooshbuild...

I have had freeview working just got everyone even out of my area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if you seen my posts...

You shouldn't be scanning with auto scan really if you want all your channels in order and in bouquets, you should be using ABM ... you need to set your NET ID / Area in ABM too under providers V*rgin UK make sure it's set to YES and you put your area ID in there and hit save before scanning.

Also, what's the white wire? please tell me that's not going into the back of the H2.H

I don't know if you seen my posts...

You shouldn't be scanning with auto scan really if you want all your channels in order and in bouquets, you should be using ABM ... you need to set your NET ID / Area in ABM too under providers V*rgin UK make sure it's set to YES and you put your area ID in there and hit save before scanning.

Also, what's the white wire? please tell me that's not going into the back of the H2.H

Yes that is scanning from ABM and that is the virgin cable

Never seen a cable like that before ... what's that big thing?

Have you set your area in ABM as well as Tuner Config?

Never seen a cable like that before ... what's that big thing?

Have you set your area in ABM as well as Tuner Config?

I don't know what it is and yes all that is set up

I'd try a cable straight from wall plate into the box as whatever that thing is could be causing problems - i've never seen one of those before.

Just flashed my box with Wooshbuild, and was wondering if there is a bouquet which allows all the channels to be ordered in the Sky order, but with the HD channels replacing the SD ones. I previously had dsayers build, and this was possible, but not too sure if it is with Wooshbuild?

Yes just download Dsayers importer from plugins then green to download plugins then system plugins choose dsayers custommix importer

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yes just download Dsayers importer from plugins then green to download plugins then system plugins choose dsayers custommix importer

Ok I think I've done that, I've gone onto Plugins, pressed green, then gone to systemplugins and downloaded dsayers..., then what do I need to do? Have I missed anything out?

Are you scanning sky uk your area HD? Also you need to press fetch file in Dsayers importer

Can you post screen shots of your abm providers settings and Dsayers importer screen but post it in my custommix thread rather than here

Reactions: ste
Hi thanks for this tutorial. Followed and I'm now setup on H2H.
Got 2 small problems. I somehow have 2 lists for the sat channels when I press FAV, ie slyuk, Vermin, and then the sky ones again with entertainment..etc...how do I sort this out?
And also when I press menu button the GUI screens have a black border all the way round, I've messed around with the display settings which sorted out the display whilst watching tv but can't sort the GUI screens out.

Hi thanks for this tutorial. Followed and I'm now setup on H2H.
Got 2 small problems. I somehow have 2 lists for the sat channels when I press FAV, ie slyuk, Vermin, and then the sky ones again with entertainment..etc...how do I sort this out?
And also when I press menu button the GUI screens have a black border all the way round, I've messed around with the display settings which sorted out the display whilst watching tv but can't sort the GUI screens out.
Sorry I've sorted the GUI border issue, seems the flash of wooshbuild sets the OSD Position wrong. Got it sorted by changing to 720w/576h and 0 for U-D/L-R

Back