My Poorly Bearded dragon

I'm really sorry to hear about this Linny, of course i'll send Oscar reiki. Yes, it works very well on animals, my cat loves it.

Sorry i wasn't around when you asked, but i have been sending reiki to anyone that posted in my thread, even though i wasn't able to read it, and will send him reiki every day from now on.

Good to hear that he has perked up a bit. :)

Linny I'm so sorry to hear about Oscar, I'm tearing up reading this, I know how you feel, it's so hard on you when a pet you love so much is sick.
Always remember Oscar could not have been more loved or had a better home than with you. :)
I'll send Oscar some reiki also.
I'll say a prayer for Oscar tonight, Take care Linny

Thanks peeps. As you know ive not been around much due to Oscar being ill.

But im happy to say that he has really perked up over the last week - dont know if its anything to do with you guys Eva and Icanbe sending him reiki, BUT he has started eating again. He had not eaten for weeks. I was syringe feeding him Critical Care meds and puréed baby food ( fruit) he is now running around the house and the garden - loving the real sunshine and hot weather ( unlike me lol)
So no sure how long this new engery will last, but for us the longer the better. Vet has said that as long as he is not showing signs of stress or pain and is looking perky then all is well. The Caner is still there, but as its quite a rare one he does not know much about it or how it takes effect. So we just have to sit and wait and if he does start to go down hill then thats the time to rethink. But for know you would not think there is anything wrong with him. His stitches should eventually dissolve after about 6 weeks of being in,
So for now im a lot happier/calmer and id like to thank all you guys for your good wishes and help.

Please keep the reiki coming coz Oscar cant tell me if hes feeling poorly. And i really do beleive that it may well be working.

Linny :)

Thanks peeps. As you know ive not been around much due to Oscar being ill.

But im happy to say that he has really perked up over the last week - dont know if its anything to do with you guys Eva and Icanbe sending him reiki, BUT he has started eating again. He had not eaten for weeks. I was syringe feeding him Critical Care meds and puréed baby food ( fruit) he is now running around the house and the garden - loving the real sunshine and hot weather ( unlike me lol)
So no sure how long this new engery will last, but for us the longer the better. Vet has said that as long as he is not showing signs of stress or pain and is looking perky then all is well. The Caner is still there, but as its quite a rare one he does not know much about it or how it takes effect. So we just have to sit and wait and if he does start to go down hill then thats the time to rethink. But for know you would not think there is anything wrong with him. His stitches should eventually dissolve after about 6 weeks of being in,
So for now im a lot happier/calmer and id like to thank all you guys for your good wishes and help.

Please keep the reiki coming coz Oscar cant tell me if hes feeling poorly. And i really do beleive that it may well be working.

Linny :)

Linny, I'm really pleased to read your post and see that both Oscar and yourself are a little happier.
Still thinking of you both, keep your chin up hun.
J.
;)

Hi Linny

Really happy to hear Oscar is doing better and I hope he stays that way for along time to come :)
I'll say another prayer for him and of course I'll send him some more reiki :)
Take care Linny :)

Ah linny delighted to hear oscar has perked up a lot, long may it continue and will keep you in my thoughts ;)

Back