My Starview is back with full support better then ever

the lad had my box and he keeps going on how good it is and his friends have now got boxes off
them, beginning to wish I hadn't give it him now, hope it lasts for you.

how many have they banned already only fools use this box and if you dont research this box fully you deserve to be ripped off,lol and no it wont last,better than never-hahahaha getting brown underwear here lol

I know the dodgy Starview crew are active on here so
Can I just say
NOT NOW NOT TOMORROW NOT NEXT YEAR NOT EVER
So stop sending me these begging emails. You are a bunch of crooks and I along with several thousand other disgruntled EX customers have moved on. I personally have never looked back since I got an a780
Ps if youre getting desperate now your cashcow has died why not go back to flogging dodgy dvds out of a suitcase on a Sunday? (Email I received below)

Welcome to MYSTARVIEW
We are sending you this email with the latest news and deals in place FOR YOU
YES you may have seen that mystarview is back up and running
with the exception of 6 channels
However ALL SPORTS ,MOVIES ,KIDS AND ASIAN ARE ON

WHATS THAT ALL BUT SIX CHANNELS YOU SAY
well dig out your boxes ,get connected to this service
subscriptions take 3 DAYS MAX
HOWEVER BOXES HAVE CONNECTED IN 1 DAY

SO JUST THINK YOU HAVE A STARVIEW BOX 6 OR 7 OR EVEN THE EUROVIEW HD

WHY LEAVE IT LOCKED AWAY IN A ATTIC ,BROOM CUPBOARD ETC

MYSTARVIEW TODAY
FULL IN THE MEMBERSHIP DETAILS,

ALL THOSE CHANNELS BACK FOR YOU TO ENJOY IN YOUR HOME
SUBSCRIBE A BOX FOR ONLY
25.POUNDS =6 MONTHS
42.POUNDS = 12 MONTHS

deals in place such as a BRAND NEW SV7 COMES WITH 24 MONTHS GIFT
FOR ONLY 70.POUNDS

YOU ENJOYED THE SERVICE BEFORE
IS IT NOT TIME TO SIT BACK SETTLE DOWN WATCH WHAT YOU WANT IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME

THE SERVICE AWAITS ,HAPPY DAY'S ARE HERE AGAIN
COME
AND BRING YOUR TV BACK TO LIFE

(What a crock)

Feek me i thought thekiddy raised his head again lol.Ive never liked metal gear since.Shame.

Last edited:
Still looking for suckers with more money than sense, their forum is full of people STILL asking when will they be connected & they give the same answer time & time again - Tomorrow.
All lies! :no no: Go to Sat & never look back.

Still looking for suckers with more money than sense, their forum is full of people STILL asking when will they be connected & they give the same answer time & time again - Tomorrow.
All lies! :no no: Go to Sat & never look back.

as as much as it pains me to say it the lad and his mates have not had a problem and I have been on
there and not seen any of that...YET... lol

It must be said about the site this time around that they haven't banned me for being Irish lol the shoutbox is full of arguments about the last time's debacle.

maybe they are trying to find out what side of border your on,dangerous feckers up there,hmmm dangerous feckers down here also lol,long live the demise of starview as mud sticks and sh1te stinks!

To be honest I last visited their site in Jan2014 several people were complaining about not being connected weeks after paying & Jake reassuring them that they would be connected tomorrow the same lies repeated for the last 18 months. If people have been connected then fair play to them but after all their bare face lies on this site & theirs, would you trust these faceless criminals with your cash? :yesno:

YOU ENJOYED THE SERVICE BEFORE
WTF...Who enjoyed it..lol... Needed a good laugh with all the rain and just read it and..no scruples springs to mind.. could not make it up..!! (ps starpookid this aint directed at you..your in the A780 crew so all good bro..!) Ted

Last edited:
Your name is exactly what you will be asking for when they have done the off with dosh..An A780 by KV is NO subscription=No brainer

Back