My Supplier gone down

Hi all,

I'm unsure how to proceed with my supplier going dark (likely the same one mentioned in his thread) only having recently renewed my 12 month sub.
I saw that F0ck3r911 still has access to their service leading me to believe they purchased the same service but from a different reseller and likely accessing from a different source.
With every reseller on edge especially with newbies like me joining the sub and without breaking forum rules how do I go about finding the alternative resellers of this service?
I'm hoping that a TK Vet would start a private convo with me to provide assistance.
I understand resellers are using caution if what went down with the reseller mentioned is true but it leaves me in a frustrating situation.

Hi all,

I'm unsure how to proceed with my supplier going dark (likely the same one mentioned in his thread) only having recently renewed my 12 month sub.
I saw that F0ck3r911 still has access to their service leading me to believe they purchased the same service but from a different reseller and likely accessing from a different source.
With every reseller on edge especially with newbies like me joining the sub and without breaking forum rules how do I go about finding the alternative resellers of this service?
I'm hoping that a TK Vet would start a private convo with me to provide assistance.
I understand resellers are using caution if what went down with the reseller mentioned is true but it leaves me in a frustrating situation.
If you purchased it from this forum, have you spoke to an admin for advise?

Back