My Supplier gone down

What are your thoughts on if U still have access to this service and it still works. Would it be strongly suggested to not use?

Common sense a reseller has peed off the main guy and been banned it sounds like. I know nowt about such things only what i read up on .

No. He received C&D letters which he ignored and then FACT moved on him. I'm not sure why you're refusing to accept what people are telling you they know.

Yes pup is correct he did receive a c & d and did not stop.
If the seller in question has recieved a letter and didn’t stop and fact have him how can the services still be running as they would’ve have all ip addresses pinging back to main owners surely.
No. He received C&D letters which he ignored and then FACT moved on him. I'm not sure why you're refusing to accept what people are telling you they know.
Is that hat was posted at the beginning of the thread as by time I saw the thread it had been edited so not going to say it’s true or not

Obviously bazz the person who got caught his service dosent work.

People will need to source from elsewhere.

If the seller in question has recieved a letter and didn’t stop and fact have him how can the services still be running as they would’ve have all ip addresses pinging back to main owners surely.

Is that hat was posted at the beginning of the thread as by time I saw the thread it had been edited so not going to say it’s true or not

Without breaching any forum rules, I can tell you 100% the reseller in question got C&D letters, he ignored them and FACT moved in. He let the server owner know via someome else that his phone and laptop had been taken.

Such a shame. But c&d received via post and ignored? Kinda shot himself in the foot.
Easier said than done. If he had thousands of people he really couldn't cut them off. Probably should've stopped doing renewals and been safer after it but some people think it won't come for them, until its too late

Reactions: m4u
Yeah that's true probably had big group, but I mean he must have read the c&d rather than missed them.

Without breaching any forum rules, I can tell you 100% the reseller in question got C&D letters, he ignored them and FACT moved in. He let the server owner know via someome else that his phone and laptop had been taken.
I get that bud and wasn’t wanting you to break forum rules.
He must have been using his own bank PayPal ect for them to get his address ect I should imagine to send c&d letters

Back