My vu+ Solo2 is very slow/laggy

sammer

I have upgraded the receiver I am using vix. I have many Bouqest around 60 from my iptv provider and i use also astra 19 e is there some way to fresh the memory or something?

There is the cacheflush plugin you maybe able to find that on the Vix plugin feed but the solo2 should not need it.

The other thing you could try is a swap file. Youll need a mounted usb drive to do that.

There is the cacheflush plugin you maybe able to find that on the Vix plugin feed but the solo2 should not need it.

The other thing you could try is a swap file. Youll need a mounted usb drive to do that.
Thanks for the answer. i downloaded the cacheflush. but i can´t find that after I downloaded it :-/ very strange.

They're in alphabetical order, it should be after dream explorer but before epgimporter.
It's not installed.
Reboot the box and install it again from plugins menu

Try blue button for extensions. It's been a while since needing catchflush but I think it can be set in plugins or extensions

the problem is solved but now i need to ask what is best settings for this plugins.
what is the best settings to save for this plugins?

Having too many iptv channels can slow the box down considerably. I have even had iptv bouquets crash the box when there are too many channels.

Not sure if your having the same issues as I had with mine, but I had space and memory issues with my solo2. Would reboot randomly or freeze up. Sometmes it wouldn't boot so had to flash via USB with a backup. Just old I think and ended up stop using it in the end and purchasing another box.

Back