MYTVOnline+ download code

de.ath

TK Supporter
I'm looking for the downloader code for the MYTVOnline+ if there is one. For some reason I cant download from google play to either my firestick or the Nokia 8010

Can anyone help.

I've seen a couple of posts saying they installed it on firestick. the posts 2 years old, I did message them and await a reply.
I thought I'd ask out there, just in case some clever person found the way.

I've seen a couple of posts saying they installed it on firestick. the posts 2 years old, I did message them and await a reply.
I thought I'd ask out there, just in case some clever person found the way.
I don't think the mytvonline plus app has been out that long.

Possibly a modded app if over 2 years ago

They were talking about mytvonline, Then 2 came out then the plus, and 3 has only just been released.

I'm looking for a similar replacement to TiVimate, which I'm having a nightmare with them, Very poor customer service, simply won't help.

They were talking about mytvonline, Then 2 came out then the plus, and 3 has only just been released.

I'm looking for a similar replacement to TiVimate, which I'm having a nightmare with them, Very poor customer service, simply won't help.
Have you thought of trying implayer at least it is continually updated.

Yeah personally I wouldn’t both with mytvonline, I have it on my box, but it just doesn’t compared to tivimate.
I'm the same - TiviMate is my preference. Think it looks the best of all the apps I've used.
Also, I use my LG magic remote for everything. The Formuler remote is required to switch between TV and VOD in MyTVOnline. No equivalent button on LG remote.

I'm having a nightmare with Tivimate. Paid the sub. And waited 10 days so far no connection
Absolutely naff at replying to any email from the premium dept.
I've given up.

I'm looking for the downloader code for the MYTVOnline+ if there is one. For some reason I cant download from google play to either my firestick or the Nokia 8010

Can anyone help.
Ask your provider for a downloader code he might have one to give to you.

Back