MYTVOnline+ download code

Follow my points and we will resolve this ,we have done it in the past with other devices always got there after some help
It's neither. It's the payment. They can't find it. Even when I give the invoice code. They don't see it.

It's neither. It's the payment. They can't find it. Even when I give the invoice code. They don't see it.
When you paid for Tivimate did you receive an email invoice from the Google playstore?
What is the exact issue you have with Tivimate?
Have you checked the method of payment that was used and was the payment taken?

My offer still stands if you want to use iMPlayer until you get the issue sorted with Tivimate.

What's this got to do with "feedback and suggestion"?

Can you make sure in future, given the amount of time you've been a member that you post in the correct section. Moved.

Did you use tivimate companion to set tivimate up?

Im only guessing here but I've seen this elsewhere. There is a IPTV group called tivimate and people are linking tivimate as a IPTV provider. And I think the IPTV group tivimate is a scam.

We're as Tivimate is just a media player

But this group is a IPTV provider names tivimate or something similar

I see people on official tivimate groups saying I haven't received my log in details yet??

Maybe I'm wrong. As when you set up tivimate you don't get log in details as such

You create a email and password log in of you own and use tivimate companion on android to log your devices etc

Sparkle TV is pretty nifty app, and from reports I've heard, similar to Tivi (haven't really used tivi so can't say)...

A lot of providers are now doing a panelled sparkle app too, so save u buying the license ... 👍🏻

What sub?. This sounds like you signed up for IPTV or something. Did you use tivimate companion?
Hi. already have a TiVi mate account for the last 4 years on auto renewal
Payment by Google pay. Already have Tivi companion. Which took out the renewal cost of an annual sub.
Google invoice received payment taken.
TiVi mate unable to locate payment
I'm told by TiVi on what's app. They can't help. But to contact premium via email. Stating my account needs resetting
I've told the same to premium 4 times and they are reluctant to reply to emails.
I've received my payment back from my card company. And await any reply from Tivimate.

Payment by Google pay. Already have Tivi companion. Which took out the renewal cost of an annual sub.
I'm told by TiVi on what's app. They can't help. But to contact premium via email. Stating my account needs resetting
I've told the same to premium 4 times and they are reluctant to reply to emails.
I've received my payment back from my card company. And await any reply from Tivimate.
Simple you have been refunded. Open a new account with tivimate that should resolve it for you.

I know. 10 days to open a TiVi account. They must be rushed off there feet.
Why do you have to wait 10 days to open a new one? Simply use a different email address and download tivimate and companion then off you go pal. Well that's how a normal process of downloading tivimate and companion work and you will get to use it straight away.

So you have your money back.. no use a new email address and set it all up again

What app are using at the moment for your sub?
I've set it up via the companion 4 years ago. On a auto renewal. As I've said. My account needs resetting and the premium team won't reset till I pay. Which I have a Google invoice stating I paid. And they can't see the payment. Thankfully my card refunded me just a couple of days ago.

I've set it up via the companion 4 years ago. On a auto renewal. As I've said. My account needs resetting and the premium team won't reset till I pay. Which I have a Google invoice stating I paid. And they can't see the payment. Thankfully my card refunded me just a couple of days ago.
Do as I have advised you and setup a brand new account under a different email address.

Back