Mytvonline

I've been using mytvonline off a Chinese box appstore on an old android box. I really like the app but does anybody know where to download the blank (not provider linked version) which can install on general android? I can't find a working version anywhere and I'm not using a Chinese box now.

Its not really available to general public, some providers have had it but you'd need to be with them.

There are 2 apps that are close.

Tivimate
Implayer

Both are apps you need to pay for.

Cool thanks. I will give them a look. Shame about mytvonline though its really good. I was using the gogo version but you could easily add different providers.

Sports guide in IMPLAYER is excellent different to xciptv and ltq as it also gives you known channels if not in TV guide

The ability to add plex and emby servers aswell.

Sports guide in IMPLAYER is excellent different to xciptv and ltq as it also gives you known channels if not in TV guide

The ability to add plex and emby servers aswell.
Ye plex agree features is really neat.

Incredible app and amazing work from the devs.

Tried it. Prob looks a bit nicer than mytv. Free version lacks recording timeshift and parental control which is annoying but it seems it will do everything mytv did if you pay. I'll probably buy it soon though. Thanks again for the recommendation. This will deffo do the job just great I think.

Tried it. Prob looks a bit nicer than mytv. Free version lacks recording timeshift and parental control which is annoying but it seems it will do everything mytv did if you pay. I'll probably buy it soon though. Thanks again for the recommendation. This will deffo do the job just great I think.
What do you want for free 😆

The lifetime price is a bargain for the quality of the app and the amount of time the dev puts in, even if hes a bit on the Johnny big bollock side at times.

Cheaper option is Tivimate which has a lifetime sub but you can also pay yearly thinks its about £6

I have both Tivimate and iMPlayer but to be honest I don't notice any real difference in quality although I do find the implayer much more difficult to understand how to use the timeshift and VOD than the Tivimate

I must admit I preferred tivimate alot more than implayer. But implayer is improving and I now use them both, preferring implayer. The main difference is tivimate runs better on on a lower powered device.

What do you want for free 😆
Lol. Well when you think what im using it for 🧐 but yeah i coulda just gone and bought s y if uk tv was any good. Still overall I think the Chinese android boxes are actually better than going official. And surprisingly good software available.

I have both Tivimate and iMPlayer but to be honest I don't notice any real difference in quality although I do find the implayer much more difficult to understand how to use the timeshift and VOD than the Tivimate
Click movies they will all show. I have my plex connected to IMPLAYER

Click movies they will all show. I have my plex connected to IMPLAYER
Clever man , I paid for premium IM Player , but couldn't connect my plex server , either using local or thru plex pass. My server came up as listed but "empty " duh. I even contacted the dev on reddit and he said he doesn't support that feature anymore. Annoying as hell.

Clever man , I paid for premium IM Player , but couldn't connect my plex server , either using local or thru plex pass. My server came up as listed but "empty " duh. I even contacted the dev on reddit and he said he doesn't support that feature anymore. Annoying as hell.
Yes he dose I have it working on the latest version.

Back