Mytvonline

I am using a sheild lol. I like formuler boxed just think they are slightly over priced. The new miicool boxes are going to give sheild a run for its money.

Clever man , I paid for premium IM Player , but couldn't connect my plex server , either using local or thru plex pass. My server came up as listed but "empty " duh. I even contacted the dev on reddit and he said he doesn't support that feature anymore. Annoying as hell.
Is it worth purchasing a premium sub on the iMPlayer?

Is it worth purchasing a premium sub on the iMPlayer?
Not if you have a formuler box it would be defeat the point of buying one. But for any other box it's worth paying. You can't use the free version forever anyway. Probably wouldn't be worth it either if you have a amiko box.

Quite a few boxes now come with apps built in Formuler, buzz and amiko

Not if you have a formuler box it would be defeat the point of buying one. But for any other box it's worth paying. You can't use the free version forever anyway. Probably wouldn't be worth it either if you have a amiko box.

I have a Formuler box and a 4K Firestick but the supplied app for the Formuler has been giving me some issues lately hence looking at alternative players

I have a Formuler box and a 4K Firestick but the supplied app for the Formuler has been giving me some issues lately hence looking at alternative players
You dont state which Formuler box, but guessing an early one which were very basic hardware wise. It was the inbuilt app that you were effectively paying for. If you are having issues with it then its probably just not good enough for current stream types and massive playlist sizes. No extra app onto the formuler will make it work better than the inbult app, probably worse.
The iMPlayer is a very good app but needs a powerful device. Your 4k stick will be fine with it.

You dont state which Formuler box, but guessing an early one which were very basic hardware wise. It was the inbuilt app that you were effectively paying for. If you are having issues with it then its probably just not good enough for current stream types and massive playlist sizes. No extra app onto the formuler will make it work better than the inbult app, probably worse.
The iMPlayer is a very good app but needs a powerful device. Your 4k stick will be fine with it.
My F box is a new Z10 pro

just signed up for implayer premium looks pretty good. Been using tivi for about a year but really impressed with implayer.

I have a pro max and the mytvonline2 app works flawlessly for iptv , its even giving me subtitles on a lot of the VOD , which I couldn't get with other apps. The big selling point of Formuler is that app and the remote. Could you be a bit more specific on what issues you are having ?
Vlc will do the same. I think quite a few apps have inbuilt vlc XCIPTV and IMPLAYER dose. It's not actually MYTVONLINE doing that.

Back