N line and Cline in mgcamd at same time

Pain i know but if you use oscam it will kill the line
I was advidsed not to use oscam at all when using mgcamd on 28.2 I was thinking could just switch back to oscam if mgcamd went off. but decided to just remove oscam for time being just changed amb to sd custom.

I was advidsed not to use oscam at all when using mgcamd on 28.2 I was thinking could just switch back to oscam if mgcamd went off. but decided to just remove oscam for time being just changed amb to sd custom.
Lines will go off urie if you use the HD lines. I still use oscam on the older C/S 28e lines and multisat

Lines will go off urie if you use the HD lines. I still use oscam on the older C/S 28e lines and multisat
Yes I know the hd lines go off but are you still using mgcamd for 28.2e hd and switching to oscam for older c/s 28e via softcam setup as I mentioned I was advidsed not to run both so only use mgcamd at the moment for Hd but when it goes down I just change ABM form SLY HD to Sd custom and I can still get sd channels just hd side is down.

You can run Mgcamd and Oscam at the same time on ViX but Mgcamd caused a lot of freezing and glitching on my oscam line so I binned the idea.
I would rather have Sky DE than Sky UK.

I like Sky DE not bloatware DE :ROFLMAO:
..... although they do seem to have reduced the image sizes in ATV 7. I don't know what I would do without the programlistenupdaten plugin :unsure:

Yes it is pain but i guess less pain using two boxes and if one of them is Viark with s*** remote and interface.
is there a reason you can;t use mgcamd for the euro line?

Can't you use mgcamd protocol on your euro lines?

MgCamd 1.46

Support of long ECM at any CS-server (Providers: TNT Sat, NTV Plus)
Support of providers: SkyDE (caid 0x098C, 0x09c4), NC+ 4k (caid 0x1884), Dorcel channels 19E
Support of NC+ provider (caid 0x1813). For this provider, sending ECM-requests is OK, but unfortunately, sending EMM does not work

is there a reason you can;t use mgcamd for the euro line?

Can't you use mgcamd protocol on your euro lines?

MgCamd 1.46

Support of long ECM at any CS-server (Providers: TNT Sat, NTV Plus)
Support of providers: SkyDE (caid 0x098C, 0x09c4), NC+ 4k (caid 0x1884), Dorcel channels 19E
Support of NC+ provider (caid 0x1813). For this provider, sending ECM-requests is OK, but unfortunately, sending EMM does not work
My euro cline wouldn't work with Mgcamd in a CCcam.list. It will clear briefly and then freeze. Certainly not watchable.

Not 100% sure if this is still a thing but clines didnt work in mgcamd unless the CCcam server your connecting to is 2.0.11 or below.

L
My euro cline wouldn't work with Mgcamd in a CCcam.list. It will clear briefly and then freeze. Certainly not watchable.

Same for me unwatchable. My provider has now converted cline to N line. Will test tonight and see if all works in Harmony on mgcamd.

Quick question, does mgcamd works same way as oscam and the box will automatically select best connection or it will work on order starting from top ?

L

Same for me unwatchable. My provider has now converted cline to N line. Will test tonight and see if all works in Harmony on mgcamd.

Quick question, does mgcamd works same way as oscam and the box will automatically select best connection or it will work on order starting from top ?
No it will not work the same as oscam

if it doesn't get a response from the first line then it will use the next line and so on

Back