nagra 3: is there a solution?

Its interesting how N3 has been released in the UK

A ROM 180 with an Atmel core - the 1st Nagra card to use Atmel and as such I suppose we could call it N3.5.

Opening a ROM 240 or similar from sat scene would help us in understanding the code structure after disasembly.

However it would not help us in a UK hack as we need the sets of keys off the ROM180 to code up any emu be it on AVR or Linux platform.

The 180 has anti glitch code and RAM that resets if we even sniff at it - so conventional glitching as we know it by faulting the CAM and loading and exe a payload to zero the bugcatchers alowing us to read in Nagra edit is not going to work.

The only way is to dump the card and thats going to take time and its probably going to have to be a lab and take the ROM apart by de layering it bit by bit. Thats unles we suss out a diff form of attack.

That leaves us with card share which is not a hack and tbh I hate - however it could give us data and help us understand code flow and cmd returns.

For this we need the RSA and pairing code such as N2/3 CMD2 code sets which if we look we should be able to do with a bit of effort.

Hope this helps explain a little.

Nice forum :)

Regards

Spark

Last edited:
Sorry trogg, nothing, and if there is it probably won't be for quite a while, if ever. :(

N3 has started in the UK now as well, so there'll be a lot more boxes going off in the near future.

any chance of telling wot 2 other things are m8 private email

*** email removed by Gman ***

-

Last edited by a moderator:
There might be a solution as soon as next week. a guy in ebay is selling star view 6 lan port which say's nagra proof and it will be up and running next week. This system is to be connected to your pc via starview server?????. But what troubles me is that if you connect something through your pc that is that not more quicker to track by vm????? holloway or pentonville?????????????? more views on this pls someone. Explain to me as if i was 10.:doh:

I'd love to say an eBay link for that sylhetidude :)

Doing anything of the sort over your internet connection is defintley risky. As for the starview server to get channels on Nagra 3, you may find plenty more stories/guides/fixes around, i for one have come across a ton of links saying they have the solution for Nagra 3.

Back