Need 4 people to split express vpn sub cost

you can get Spotify for £20 a year might have to change user and password a few times. till you get a good one dont use account bot for this they connect you to a family plan it gets banned.

Let me help complete your research and save you time 😂 this method works and as far as I know the only method that does...you need Turkish iTunes login..on os device use express app..purchase express in app.. Will work out abt £32 in lira...but to pay you need iTunes giftcards..link to get them is below...bad bit ..they only do 50 lira cards so you need roughly 13 ...but it works and I know a few who done it...am sharing with one 🤣

Buy a Apple iTunes Gift Card 50 TL iTunes Key TURKEY | TURGAME | Instant Delivery
I too have used Turgame with great success in the past - and the markup is reasonable. However, more recently I have used Oyunfor.com to buy my Turkey gift cards. You pay face value plus a 1.5% card fee, but then you get a 1% bonus for next purchase so the net markup works out very small indeed.

I have been using quite a few recently to subscribe to iCloud storage through my Turkey account and family share with my main UK account. The things I will do for sport and to save a couple of pounds a month… 😂

Last edited:
Back