Need 4 people to split express vpn sub cost

Shiv

TK Veteran
Hi, I’m looking for 4 more people to split the cost of a express vpn sub. It’s currently £90.61 for the year divide by 5 would be £18.12.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

£90 for a year for a VPN sounds expensive, Surfshark is currently £58 for 27 months.

I suspect its cos of:

Just downloaded express vpn and it works flawless with sonyliv app on firestick. Surf shark vpn is MUCH slower and almost not worth watching due to the continuous freezing/buffering

I’m hoping to cancel express vpn using there 30 day free trial money back guarantee….anyone know if I can get express vpn cheaper somehow?

I’m hoping to cancel express vpn using there 30 day free trial money back guarantee….anyone know if I can get express vpn cheaper somehow?

Risk cancelling it early and wait in the hope that they will spam you with a crazy offer to renew.

It is a bit strange, clearly states on the site £5.99 per month for 12 months. But when you go to pay, it’s £89.71.

🤔🤔🤔

Edit: The £5.99 per month is the average cost over the 15 months.

@Shiv it’s £18.12 for 15 months

Not had experience with Express but given the VPN companies follow similar formats with heavy discounts/cashback - it woud not suprise me.

I got 2 year Nord on quidco 100% cashback! I think I made the purchase using another VPN connected to another country to avoid the VAT which was payable! :)

NordVPN 1 year £52.39 / 2 year £70.15 plus possible 100% Quidco cashback on the Non VAT Price (leaving just the VAT to pay) @ NordVPN | hotukdeals

View attachment 80319

Thanks for the info. Tried the IPVanish yesterday from accountbot.io but that would not work on the sonyliv app. Indecisive about signing up to another trial for nord and it might not even work.

It is a bit strange, clearly states on the site £5.99 per month for 12 months. But when you go to pay, it’s £89.71.

🤔🤔🤔

Edit: The £5.99 per month is the average cost over the 15 months.

@Shiv it’s £18.12 for 15 months
Personally I wouldn’t give companies that try to rip you off with misleading advertising like that my money.
Anyone reading their ad would come to the same assumption that your buying a 12 month deal @ £5.99 and getting 3 months free but sadly your not. It works out quite expensive

Sorry just seen this thread...why don't you go down the good old turkey route...roughly £32 for 12 mnths Express and split 5 ways as it allows 5 devices so around £6 per year..

Sorry just seen this thread...why don't you go down the good old turkey route...roughly £32 for 12 mnths Express and split 5 ways as it allows 5 devices so around £6 per year..
Going to do little research of going the “turkey route” 😂 in terms of paying will a revolut virtual card work?

Going to do little research of going the “turkey route” 😂 in terms of paying will a revolut virtual card work?
Let me help complete your research and save you time 😂 this method works and as far as I know the only method that does...you need Turkish iTunes login..on os device use express app..purchase express in app.. Will work out abt £32 in lira...but to pay you need iTunes giftcards..link to get them is below...bad bit ..they only do 50 lira cards so you need roughly 13 ...but it works and I know a few who done it...am sharing with one 🤣

Buy a Apple iTunes Gift Card 50 TL iTunes Key TURKEY | TURGAME | Instant Delivery

Last edited:
Let me help complete your research and save you time 😂 this method works and as far as I know the only method that does...you need Turkish iTunes login..on os device use express app..purchase express in app.. Will work out abt £32 in lira...but to pay you need iTunes giftcards..link to get them is below...bad bit ..they only do 50 lira cards so you need roughly 13 ...but it works and I know a few who done it...am sharing with one 🤣

Buy a Apple iTunes Gift Card 50 TL iTunes Key TURKEY | TURGAME | Instant Delivery

I’m Failing here miserably 😂 turned on Surfshark vpn and selected turkey….got to apple.tr and I could not use the translate function so that I can set up a new Turkish Apple ID account.

Attachments

• F8F8C264-0E65-4843-BEC0-E50A4640221B.png
    F8F8C264-0E65-4843-BEC0-E50A4640221B.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 17
I’m Failing here miserably 😂 turned on Surfshark vpn and selected turkey….got to apple.tr and I could not use the translate function so that I can set up a new Turkish Apple ID account.
No idea why your using a vpn mate or trying this in Turkish..you may be able to change an existing account over to Turkey...Google that or then just create one as you would a UK account just choose turkey when you get to country.

Back