Need a bit of help for a very ill boy

hill16

TK's Big Daddy
This little boy TJ is the Son of a good friend of mine from Tallaght in Dublin, he has epilepsy and they've been trying to treat it with drugs for nearly a year and now know that he is drug resistant and requires brain surgery as soon as possible which means travelling to the States.
They have set up a facebook page "Tj's Epilepsy Journey" if you are on facebook maybe you can give the page a like and share it on your page
Just a bit of warning about the video its heartbreaking and really makes you appreciate how lucky we are that our own children are healthy

Thank you

[video=youtube;RdiQUKBKBTQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdiQUKBKBTQ[/video] :(

That is so heart breaking hill.I dont do facebook,but if you can send me,TJ's Donation link.Would gladly try and help all i can.Thank;s so much for sharing vid hill.My best wishes go out to TJ,and his family.Thanks again hill.(y)

Me heart goes out to little TJ & his family :(

Shared and liked on FB & I`ll donate also.

Just donated hill. God bless the young lad and his family.

And a BIG high five from me as well :)

There are 2 possible hospitals Franco ,one in New York and the other in Detroit .
They are hoping to get him into the New York hospital because TJ's Grandfather lives in NYC ,so they would have some sort of support on the ground there but it's the more expensive option of the 2 so sadly it all boils down to money

@ Noel thanks for putting the thread as a sticky thanks mate (y)

on myFB can some one post me a secure link so i can donate please.

Last edited:
Back