Need Help Setting Up Hard Drive to Record

ipad died about 4 yrs ago mate the updates wer pushed by paul , ,id reflash n sounds like a connection issue maybe
Yes it was about 4 years ago but everything is still working fine under the last version - This other Zgemma I am working on (reviving) which had nothing on it as it was reset to factory settings with OpenATV 6.4 - managed to get WooshBuild Infinity on it and using some of the groups suggestions have bouquet maker installed and this has all the channels with EPG but just no picture or sound.

Is there any other bouquet maker recommended? TIA

Yes it was about 4 years ago but everything is still working fine under the last version - This other Zgemma I am working on (reviving) which had nothing on it as it was reset to factory settings with OpenATV 6.4 - managed to get WooshBuild Infinity on it and using some of the groups suggestions have bouquet maker installed and this has all the channels with EPG but just no picture or sound.

Do you receive any signal strength on the channels ?

ABM in plugin,install ,reboot should b in menu,setup,service searching/reception, if you dont have sat plugged in clik on hide bouquets and exit keep should appear then

Hi Guys

just got the new zgemma h9s se , got the hdd mounted etc , tried record live tv and that was fine , then I tried to record
the catchup ones , which I had done on my h7s without a problem before it got stuck in boot ,

on h9s se I cant record catchup , when I choose record indefinitely nothing happens, spinner just keeps spinning around
as if its trying to load ,

any help would be grateful

regards
Mike

id reset storage on exfat ,should fix it
usb reset
menu,info panel,plugins
swap ,delete
exit into mount n delete mount
box shud reboot
then
menu,setup,system,usb
initialise
wait til dun
menu,info panel,plugins
create swap on 256
wen dun
yellow 4 auto start
red to make active
exit into mount ,green
save on media/hdd
wen box cums bk on check menu ,setup epg
location should b media/hdd

when I went into swap , there was no option to delete , when I ran initialise it changed it to ex4 r/w
forgot to say am using openatv 6.4

went back into swap , and did what you said above , its now mounted as hhd 2
changed all recording areas to media/hh2

live tv records , but not catchup , the epg is set to hdd , am using xtream editor xe
very weird Simon

went through it all again and still the same :(

will try again tomorrow at is late here , thanks for all your help so far Simon am grateful

went back into swap , and did what you said above , its now mounted as hhd 2
changed all recording areas to media/hh2

live tv records , but not catchup , the epg is set to hdd , am using xtream editor xe
very weird Simon
Why hdd2 ? Lol every zemma iv setup like I said n mounted media/hdd n worked sound bud

I'm puzzled why your recording catchup tho.aint that the point of catchup .its setup by supplier to basically record a channel for 1-7 days .then its transcoded n redy for the user 2 view. norm next day on a full day channel catchup ..but why would you need to record it .when u can watch it when ever aslong as its in the time set by supplier.to start recording it again .but also recording needs epg .it should be all on the same mount hence media/hdd

Hi Simon

I want to record catchup because I dont get the time to sit down
to watch much tv , plus others want to watch their stuff too lol .

thats why I record stuff , theres loads I record , then edit and covert it
and keep it on my hdd .

got h7s sorted now with new psu , box had reflashed so set it up again
just had hdd plugged in and recording catchup worked straight away.

so will have more time to sort h9s to record on .

thanks for the advice Simon , am so grateful

kindest regards
Mike

Back