Need help with splitter

Yeah agree with ste, sounds like a bit of a strange setup? No brown box? Is it a do it yourself job !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20170615_212752.jpg
This is how the cable enters my house virgin have been to my house when i had a prob and they did not say anything about it
The net id is correct how do i check the power levels on router

Looks like as bit of a bodge job that.

You will need to log into your router by entering 192.168.0.1 into your address bar and use the password printed on the label underneath your router.

Advanced Settings > Tools > Network Status then click on Downsteam and Upstream to get the levels

Is this helpful
Downstream Channels-1.jpg

Attachments

• Downstream Channel1.pdf
    96.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Downstream Channel1.pdf
    96.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Will this help me

41zPUHq40FL._SX425_.jpg
  • 2 Ports with a +11dB boost per port, boosts your signal strength 12x.
  • Ultra small form factor for ease of installation in confined spaces
  • Reduces snow and prevents image pixelation with digital cable. Coaxial cables not included.
  • Compatible with all standard and digital Cable TV services
  • 5-year warranty when purchased from an Authorized PCT Distributor/Dealer. Warranty not valid when purchased through other outlets.

Downstream power levels are good, SNR is good too ... upstream levels are fine too so a powered splitter probably wouldn't help with your issue but anything is worth a try at this point.

Do you get the issues you're having on all channels?

Also, did you say you had tried other local net id's?

Last edited:
If you do go power amp route it's been suggested this works - (Konig Professional TV amplifier 26 dB 2 outputs active return path [KN-PROAMP32A])

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back