Need help with this error with h52tc image

abs123

Hi,

Im currently on grogbuoild and get this error. Can anyone help me sort it out?

Attachments

• 20190701_225128.jpg
    20190701_225128.jpg
    7.8 MB · Views: 33
when did you last flash grogbuild, this was an issue some while ago when ATV updated the Autotimer plugin to 4.3.2, I updated the grogbuild setup script so it uses Autotimer 4.3.1 which doesn't have the issue.

If you press menu and select Timers -> Autotimers then it should show the version number at the top of the screen.

when did you last flash grogbuild, this was an issue some while ago when ATV updated the Autotimer plugin to 4.3.2, I updated the grogbuild setup script so it uses Autotimer 4.3.1 which doesn't have the issue.

If you press menu and select Timers -> Autotimers then it should show the version number at the top of the screen.

Updated about three weeks or so ago. Auto timer is on 4.3.2. What should i do now?

grogbuild freerange has included 4.3.1 for some time now, longer than3 weeks, and a software update shouldn't update it either so not sure how you have got 4.3.2 if you have only flashed the box in the last 3 weeks. You are using Grogbuild FreeRange and not an old Grogbuild image aren't you?

I'm getting similar message after installing E2iplayer a few weeks ago, any idea how to fix it?

the ops error has nothing to do with e2iplayer, it is specific to autotimer. You need to create your own thread with details of the actuall message you are getting

the ops error has nothing to do with e2iplayer, it is specific to autotimer. You need to create your own thread with details of the actuall message you are getting

I flashed my box with Grogbuild Freerange and everything is working good now. Thanks for the replys!

Back