need to jtag starview 4 usb?

twinndub

hey guys has anyone ever jtag a sv 4 usb its just that the photo i got with the instructions is different to sv 4 motherboard so any help would be great thanks:loco:

sv4 usb photos

her you go super baby hope you or someone else can help

Attachments

• starview4 usb 1.jpg
    starview4 usb 1.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 50
  • starview4 usb 2.jpg
    starview4 usb 2.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 45
hey guys has anyone ever jtag a sv 4 usb its just that the photo i got with the instructions is different to sv 4 motherboard so any help would be great thanks:loco:

are you sure the jtag you have is for a sv4? put the pic up you got with the instructions.

re jtag sv 4

hi superbaby and all on tk sorry took so long to get back to ya, but the jtag i got was for sv clone and not for sv4 but now the funny side of this i took a chance and sent box back to supplier explaining what had happened ok and then tis mornin i got e-mail sayin they hav sent me a new sv4 as replacement is this kool or just the fact that they stuck wit loads of boxes that they cant sell?lol

Twindub - It seems that some of the earlier official sv4`s though not being clones were still being killed by the firmware update.
I have read that some reputable suppliers were exchanging them at no extra fee,looks like you had a reputable supplier.

i agree

yeah i agree i hav been using these guysc for a couple of years and never had any problems until now but atleast it ends wit a smile heylol

hi i have just brough a MAX232 EQ MAX233 233 CABLE MODEM UPGRADE ADAPTER which states that starview will work and i have a starview 4 original not clone would this be ok?????

Back