Netflix albania

userlee5267

TK Veteran
Hello

I set my VPN to Albania and can get the full 4k package for £8.49 roughly a month. Which I don't mind.

But once I subscribe can I disable the VPN and watch it as I would normally?

Is there cheaper ?

Also I've set up a revolut account. How do I pay in different currency from there. Or does it do it automatically?.

Sorry If I sound thick ha

Cancelled sky and they have blocked my netflix account now until I add a payment method and I ain't paying netflix silly prices I had a good discount from sky for it years ago

Yes,, once you have created the netflix account you don't need to use a VPN to use Netflix.

I pay using gift cards (I use Turkey which is costing me about £6/month), so the only time I use VPN is when redeeming the gift card but I don't even think I need a VPN to do that

Yes,, once you have created the netflix account you don't need to use a VPN to use Netflix.

I pay using gift cards (I use Turkey which is costing me about £6/month), so the only time I use VPN is when redeeming the gift card but I don't even think I need a VPN to do that

Where are you buying gift cards from and which vpn are you using to get it set up?

I’ve had a turkey account for two years and paid through Revolut and today my account turned disabled. Seems to be a clamp down on users subscribing using overseas locations for cheaper subs.

How do you pay through revolut. How do you pay in Turkish money? How do I change the currency?
You won't need to change anything in revolut just add your £ and revolut will deduct the currency equivalent to £ themselves.

How long this loophole will last is anyone's guess as they have now started banning accounts with foreign cards or IPs without warning..

Where are you buying gift cards from and which vpn are you using to get it set up?

I’ve had a turkey account for two years and paid through Revolut and today my account turned disabled. Seems to be a clamp down on users subscribing using overseas locations for cheaper subs.
I get my gift cards from a couple of different places, the last ones this week I got from eneba.com and 2 x 200TL cards cost me a total of £14.85 once all fees are included (it appears to be a market place), you need to look at offers, I just searched their site for netflix gift card 200tl and the one it shows first is £9.45 but if you look at offers below there sare somee from about £5.50 for the same gift card but fees of £1.20 (I think) apply

I've also used mtcgame.com but they are not as quick to deliver, it's as if they look at the order, ring it through an old fassion till and then send you image if till reciept with card number on it. I have waited upto 24 hours before

I use surfshark vpn

I've never tried using my revolut card, I suspect it's that that has stopped your account.. Can you still log into yoor account in web browser?

yeah I can log into my account with a VPN with option to restart at 230TL. But my sub only just renewed 3 days ago so not sure what is up.

yeah I can log into my account with a VPN with option to restart at 230TL. But my sub only just renewed 3 days ago so not sure what is up.
so it's still active? or have they refunded/refused the revolut payment? if they refused the payment method try with a gift card, start with a 100TL one to start with then if it doesn't work its cost you just £3 or £4. It it works then great

Gutted bought the netflix gift card from turkey. Set up my netflix account.

Added the gifts cards paid up until April.

Went to netflix on my firestick.

Logged in all okay.

Now can't play anything says I'm not in the correct location for this account 😭

so it's still active? or have they refunded/refused the revolut payment? if they refused the payment method try with a gift card, start with a 100TL one to start with then if it doesn't work its cost you just £3 or £4. It it works then great

Its active in that they want me to restart the subscription, but my sub only renewed 3 days ago. And they havent refunded my payment. Seems reading other experience on reddit is they have started doing a massive cull.

Gutted bought the netflix gift card from turkey. Set up my netflix account.

Added the gifts cards paid up until April.

Went to netflix on my firestick.

Logged in all okay.

Now can't play anything says I'm not in the correct location for this account 😭
that's strange because you can take your firestick on holiday with you to use it. Or use netflix on your phone while away.

Not sure why people pay for Netflix when they can just buy a vod sub and it’s much cheaper than Netflix.
simplicity, ie our grand daughter comes round, I log in to netflix using 'grandkids' profile, and she can quickly tell me what she wants me to play. TBH that's probably the only time we use Netflix. Also netflix is normally installed on Smart TV's, for a VOD sub you need another device in most cases,

that's strange because you can take your firestick on holiday with you to use it. Or use netflix on your phone while away.

simplicity, ie our grand daughter comes round, I log in to netflix using 'grandkids' profile, and she can quickly tell me what she wants me to play. TBH that's probably the only time we use Netflix. Also netflix is normally installed on Smart TV's, for a VOD sub you need another device in most cases,
Yes it's odd. Netflix loads in and I can search as soon as I tried to watch stranger things it's says can't watch this in the region your in

Unless it's certain programs

Oh okay I understand your point that Netflix is installed onto your smart TVs, and u need another device connected to the TV to get the VOD sub however I’m using a smart TV with a iptv app that works fine with vod sub only.

I'm not 100% sure how the payments work with gift cards.

I redeemed them. 272 TL I had.

Cost per month I think was 276 TL

So I was slightly off money wise.

But still let me sign up and says runs out April lol.

I'm so confused I don't even know what's happening now ha 😭

Back